RentMasseur Client Profiles

John in Vegas
This topic is 1950 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all,

Just wondering, if you have a client profile on RentMasseur, do you post pictures in your profile? Do you think it is helpful for a masseur to see you to be prepared or is it a waste of time to put pictures in the profile. I know for a strictly therapeutic massage it probably doesn't matter, but if you going sensual or erotic should the masseur get to see you too so he knows what he is working with.

Just curious what those of you with much more experience at this than me feel on this.

Thanks!

Ok I’ll be the first to “fess up.” I only created a Rentmasseur profile to see the private pics some masseurs post — just trying to be an educated consumer. I would never think to post my picture in my profile. If a masseur wants to see a picture of me (so far none has) I would consider sending it. But I wouldn’t think it would make a difference to be honest. My two cents.

Ok I’ll be the first to “fess up.” I only created a Rentmasseur profile to see the private pics some masseurs post — just trying to be an educated consumer. I would never think to post my picture in my profile. If a masseur wants to see a picture of me (so far none has) I would consider sending it. But I wouldn’t think it would make a difference to be honest. My two cents.

+1