411 - Mike from LA coming to Philly

MRJJ

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I saw him and recommend! His masseurfinder pics are current - he isn't in as good of shape as his RM pics, but still hot and a nice guy. It was a good sensual massage with erotic elements.

I like to get my masseur naked at least in the end, was that the case and is he ok with being touched? Thanks!

Good massage, nice guy, but I wouldn't repeat. While he does massage in the nude (which I like, but you are facing down 90% of the time anyway) the ending was very mechanical and he positions himself to avoid any interaction. I am not grabby or anything, it's just a turnoff when not being touched at all is their top priority. He is also out of shape by now, although his face pix are accurate. Meh, overall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I didn’t find him feminine. For whatever that’s worth. Definitely had a little gut now but I don’t mind. Nice package. Not enormous, not small. A healthy size. And I didn’t have any complaints with him positioning himself in a way to avoid me touching him. B+ massage. The only reason I haven’t repeated was because he seemed a little awkward. That is normal when you meet someone for the first time but usually fades by the end. Especially after some of the stuff that happened. But nope. After we both finished, back to awkward. Maybe he’s not used to finishing with a client? Either way, nice guy, deserves a try if you’re contemplating.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

His body pictures are not the same as the advertisement anymore. You can tell that it used to be that way. The massage was alright. Not the best but not the worst that I have had. I will say that I didn't like the table though. With that being said, I don't think I would see him again. I gone to him several times before but it been about 5 years since the last time and I feel like I had closure. If you want to know more about the massage PM me.

• 1 year later...