411 on Latinstudaniel visiting San Francisco

maninsoma
This topic is 1316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He was previously asked about here, though the inquiry either spelled his name wrong or "Daniel" himself realized later that he left the "a" out of Daniel. At any rate, I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback. He's in San Francisco now but it isn't clear to me if this is supposedly his permanent home. A search of his phone number brought up an expired ad on Rentmen for a different Latino man whose ad is expired, so I cannot verify the phone numbers match but I assume that somehow that search result came up because that ad contained the same phone number in Daniel's ad. I'm skeptical because of this, but the guy in the photos is so adorable (and the two short video clips are clearly the same person in the photos) that I'm hoping to be proven wrong.

https://rentmen.eu/LATINSTUDANIEL/

He was previously asked about here, though the inquiry either spelled his name wrong or "Daniel" himself realized later that he left the "a" out of Daniel. At any rate, I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback. He's in San Francisco now but it isn't clear to me if this is supposedly his permanent home. A search of his phone number brought up an expired ad on Rentmen for a different Latino man whose ad is expired, so I cannot verify the phone numbers match but I assume that somehow that search result came up because that ad contained the same phone number in Daniel's ad. I'm skeptical because of this, but the guy in the photos is so adorable (and the two short video clips are clearly the same person in the photos) that I'm hoping to be proven wrong.

https://rentmen.eu/LATINSTUDANIEL/

Type DNLATIN in the search box. I'm pretty sure this is the same guy. It doesn't seem anyone met him, but there is mention of him being Colombian.

~Boomer~

• 1 year later...