A4A

BeefyDude
This topic is 1951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I suppose... last ditch effort for me and my city. Now there are 1 or 2 that have been good. But most were NOT worth the time or money. Most were lousy at massage. Most did the 30 min back flip you over and ____ then send you home. I mean look at their ads, profiles and pics. Need I say more

If they have ads on the RentMasseur and MasseurFinder, I'd be more likely to book. There are also some who show up on RentMen but then I'm thinking they are going to be less massage and more extras which is not want I'm looking for. I think I'd actually book someone from Instragram before A4A again myself.

There's a few that I've noticed were on MM4M before that went tits up or will pop up on RM for a month or two then vanish, then appear again.

@BeefyDude I recall you're in ATL so since it was MLK weekend, there were probably a lot A4A 'pros' in town who were less about massage and more about extras. Which is fine depending on what one is looking for. Most of them come off as tops so even if I were looking for extras, as a verse guy, they really can't do anything for me but a massage and if that's not good...I don't need 'em. lol

I can just say that if this was a job that I was making money on, I'd go ahead and pay the fees that the more pro sites. These guys just come off as too cheap to pay for it and it's hard for me to take them seriously because I don't think they take what they do seriously. They very well could but professional appearance matters a lot. Sure, they have muscles, low body fat, and think they can ride off of that on A4A but.. I'm really less likely to book someone with 'just' an A4A ad.

Just call a thing a thing and get a RentMen ad if you're basically doing 10 minutes of lackluster rub and then it's bow chicka bow wow after that. At least there no ambiguity.

Have you booked someone through Instagram??

I have not. But I have seen guys who are actually showing videos of their services in action, faces blurred and bodies covered of course.

I'm okay with accepting IG as a new form of communication so eventually, it'll likely be a thing.

I suppose this is germane to this conversation. I met a guy off the Growlr app yesterday. My instinct kept telling me no! but my regular guy is out of town for three months and since I was going through the town where this kid was located, I took the plunge. It was the worst massage I've ever had. However, the kid was really nice, sincere, and attractive and he charged half of the normal rate so it wasn't altogether terrible. It's the only time I've seen anybody on one of the m4m apps advertising for massage.

I get hit up on Grinder ALL the time. I dismiss them instantly

@ Kinected, I agree. Been ages since ive booked off A4A. Seems one particular apt complex in bhead that I got burnt the most

I like someone with an ad that I can review. It tells me they took the time and cash to make it at least somewhat legit.

The masseur finder site has gone SO down hill which is why they are all jumping over to rent masseur.

Ok, now I'm intrigued. How do you search for masseurs on Instagram?

Via hastags. But AFAIK figuring out if they are local to you is the hard part.

For example this guy

[MEDIA=instagram]BrPT87wAax4[/MEDIA]

I had already seen his profile here before

https://rentmasseur.com/thejohnsmithy

And that's just from the #massagetherapist hash tag. He used a lot of tags so you can see what he used and browse through the tags. But you can probably put LA or NYC in front of massage or massage therapist and widdle it down.

Via hastags. But AFAIK figuring out if they are local to you is the hard part.

For example this guy

[MEDIA=instagram]BrPT87wAax4[/MEDIA]

I had already seen his profile here before

https://rentmasseur.com/thejohnsmithy

And that's just from the #massagetherapist hash tag. He used a lot of tags so you can see what he used and browse through the tags. But you can probably put LA or NYC in front of massage or massage therapist and widdle it down.

He is based out of Naples, Florida. Has ads on Rentmasseur and MF. He has been reviewed on this site.