Joey Fat One

samhexum
This topic is 1803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Joey Fatone has put his NSYNC pleather coats behind him and has stepped into his game show host shoes. The Fat One’s new show “Common Knowledge” is set to test contestants on everyday questions, but can he solve elementary school problems on his own? Page Six put him to the test with math, spelling and vocabulary. The series will air Monday through Friday at 5:30 p.m. ET on Game Show Network.

https://pagesix.com/video/joey-fatone-gets-schooled-on-basic-math/?_ga=2.24693818.1685694976.1542217076-1989825078.1357861564

• 4 months later...

Joey Fatone has a fat wallet.

According to divorce documents obtained by The Blast, the former NSYNC singer has a monthly gross income of $37,910, in addition to $1,327,600 in stocks and retirement, $20,000 in the bank and $90,000 in cash for his production company. His monthly expenses are around $21,076.02.

Aside from being part of one of the most successful boy bands of all time, the 42-year-old has launched his own hot dog business, Fat One’s in Orlando, Fla., and appeared on several reality shows, including “The Masked Singer.”

Records were released Friday after Fatone filed for divorce from his estranged wife, Kelly Baldwin, after 15 years of marriage on May 13. They have two daughters: Briahna Joely, 18, and Kloey Alexandria, 9.

The singer has moved on with 33-year-old Izabel Araujo, who began dating Fatone as early as 2015.

The Blast reports that Baldwin, 42, is not coming after his fortune due to a prenuptial agreement the former couple signed prior to their wedding in 2004.

Baldwin has agreed to abide by the prenup, which includes a $4,500 monthly payment for child support, $3,500 in spousal support and other assets.

Fatone confirmed his marriage was dissolving to Us Weekly at the Critics Choice Real TV Awards Sunday, saying, “I was, at one point, married, and now I am separated, going through a divorce.”

I've always thought Joey was cute. Now I think he's great daddy material. That beard doesn't work with his jowls though.

joey-fatone-kelly-baldwin.jpg