Houston massage 411

Scott Dixon
This topic is 996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Of the current masseurs listed on Masseurfinder Houston, I have hired 25 of them at one time or another; several, I have hired multiple times over the past 7.5 years that I've lived in this city. Of those currently listed on Rentmasseur Houston, I have hired 4 (not counting those who overlap with MF).

I've had the full spectrum of experiences--from dismal to bizarre to excellent--as I exercise avidly and treat myself to a massage on average of every week to 10 days.

Since it is not possible to post feedback on MF any longer, I am so grateful to have found this forum. I'm happy to share my experiences with you, so please send me a private message if you have specific questions about Houston masseurs. Listing each one's link here would take more time than I have, so just ask me and I will tell you if I've hired the one about whom you inquire.

Edited by Scott Dixon

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...