I suck at giving head...

stiffneck
This topic is 1946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Newb here. Bi male that recently has gotten into guys. I've gone to a few male massage therapists (via masseurfinder) and I like to suck cock. But I get really bad cotton mouth when I get a massage (I think from laying on my stomach and getting a little high before I arrive to chill me out). Really dumb question, but how can I get better? I know practice makes perfect, but I don't get much practice. I do this maybe 2 - 3 times a year.

Any tips? TIA!

Newb here. Bi male that recently has gotten into guys. I've gone to a few male massage therapists (via masseurfinder) and I like to suck cock. But I get really bad cotton mouth when I get a massage (I think from laying on my stomach and getting a little high before I arrive to chill me out). Really dumb question, but how can I get better? I know practice makes perfect, but I don't get much practice. I do this maybe 2 - 3 times a year.

Any tips? TIA!

Not directly answering your question but just a tip:

Try giving head to the guy from the side. I know uncut guys who are very sensitive and they prefer to receive head that way.

Marylander1940

Would you please explain the reason that uncut guys might experience less sensitivity if they were to receive head from the side? What are the “biomechanics” of this position that makes it more comfortable for the guy that you are going down in?

@stiffneck, welcome to the forum. There are plenty of threads out there about this subject. I urge you to read some of them. Here is a post I did back in 2017 on the topic of deepthroating. Yes, it's a more advanced technique, but it's all part of being a great cocksucker. Here's a thread from 2018 about learning to be good at oral sex.

Some things to keep in mind, if you want to learn how to suck cock by practicing on real cock, please make sure you understand how to be responsible and have safer sex. It's very easy to catch many different STIs from unprotected oral sex. Get yourself tested for everything regularly and make sure you go some place that's current, which includes using throat and anal swabs if you engage in any unprotected sex at all. Blood and urine tests are not foolproof and they completely miss localized colonies in the rectum and throat.

Related to the regular testing, you should consider vaccinations for those infectious agents that are higher risk for unprotected oral sex, like HPV, which is a likely driver of the increase in anal, oral, rectal, and throat cancers.

If you are open to practicing with an object, consider getting a dildo or using an appropriate fruit or veggie. Don't be too aggressive. Be patient. Practice. Give yourself time to adjust to the feeling of a large object filling your mouth and possibly throat. Also, don't beat yourself up if you have a gag reflex. It's completely natural and normal. Some people are able to lessen or even stop their gag reflex with practice, but some people cannot. Again, be patient and kind to yourself. It's important that you feel safe, relaxed, and not in danger.

Regarding the dry mouth, a mint can help. Staying hydrated helps. Being relaxed instead of anxious or nervous can also help. Edible lube is a good thing too. My wife and I are fans of the Aloe Cadabra brand. It's just a great moisturizer and even very helpful for getting into a wetsuit if you surf.

Edited by LivingnLA

@stiffneck, welcome to the forum. There are plenty of threads out there about this subject. I urge you to read some of them. Here is a post I did back in 2017 on the topic of deepthroating. Yes, it's a more advanced technique, but it's all part of being a great cocksucker. Here's a thread from 2018 about learning to be good at oral sex.

OMG, I have to re-read the thread from 2018. Practice makes perfect :)

Although, now I need to worry about the dangers of oral sex; great points which I need to consider moving forward...

I need to worry about the dangers of oral sex; great points which I need to consider moving forward...

Life is full of risk. The joy and challenge is learning what you're comfortable with and building your life within those limits. Any sexual activity has risk. Safer sex is about being responsible for your health and safety and those you're sexually intimate with to the extent you can without infringing on their choices or letting their choices expose you to risk you're uncomfortable with.

Oral sex is a vector for many infectious agents. The rise in chlamydia and gonorrhea are almost certainly linked to the increase in unprotected oral and anal sex in many nations around the world. Syphilis is up too along with many other STIs.

If you're engaging in sexual activity with one or more non-monogamous partners, please understand the risks.

Get tested regularly, at least yearly, learn the signs & symptoms of all major STIs, known that some geographic areas and demographic groups are much higher risk categories for exposure, and learn how to practice safer sex. That includes condom use, condom/lube interactions, and even PrEP if you're planning on unprotected anal sex or other high-risk activities.

• 2 weeks later...

Any tips? TIA!

Maybe avoid getting stoned before. A blowjob will never work in your favor if your mouth is dry.

• 2 weeks later...
Life is full of risk. The joy and challenge is learning what you're comfortable with and building your life within those limits. Any sexual activity has risk. Safer sex is about being responsible for your health and safety and those you're sexually intimate with to the extent you can without infringing on their choices or letting their choices expose you to risk you're uncomfortable with.

Oral sex is a vector for many infectious agents. The rise in chlamydia and gonorrhea are almost certainly linked to the increase in unprotected oral and anal sex in many nations around the world. Syphilis is up too along with many other STIs.

If you're engaging in sexual activity with one or more non-monogamous partners, please understand the risks.

Get tested regularly, at least yearly, learn the signs & symptoms of all major STIs, known that some geographic areas and demographic groups are much higher risk categories for exposure, and learn how to practice safer sex. That includes condom use, condom/lube interactions, and even PrEP if you're planning on unprotected anal sex or other high-risk activities.

I only suck cock, nothing else. Is it very risky? Do I need to have him wear a condom?

I only suck cock, nothing else. Is it very risky? Do I need to have him wear a condom?

It depends on many different factors. Are you sucking many different guys? It's a question of probabilities and what you're comfortable with taking on in terms of risk.

I love sucking cock too. I'm happily married and am careful about who I suck. I get tested yearly for everything, including swabs for local colonies. I have all my vaccinations. What about you?