DC Universe Titans

gilbert
This topic is 1945 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Growing up, my favorite pastime on a rainy day was sitting on my bed reading comics. My comics of choice were Batman and Superman, probably because they were hot looking muscular men in tights. Early on in life I had no idea what "gay" was and didn't realize that's probably the reason why I was attracted to all those muscular super heroes. Anyway, recently I was excited when I found out DC Universe was airing a new live action series called "Titans". I thought this might be worth checking into. I found out Brenton Thwaites was playing Robin/Nightwing and I told myself this is DEFINITELY worth checking out. I've been a huge Brenton fan ever since he starred in the made for TV Blue Lagoon movie several years ago. It sure wasn't the greatest TV movie ever made, but it was worth it to me just to see a shirtless Brenton. It's one of those things where no matter how bad the show is if it has a certain hot actor in it I watch it. Anyway, I loved Titans and eventually was so into it I binge watched 5 episodes in one night. A few nights ago I watched the entire first season a second time. Great story line! Great characters! Above all, I've fallen hard for Thwaites as Robin. Or maybe I've fallen hard for Robin. He's not wearing tights (at least from what I can see in the darkly lit scenes), but that "boy next door" Thwaites kneeling in his "landing" stance in his Robin uniform is just so arousing! And Robin's mask is the icing on the cake. Soooo hot! Okay, I apologize for going overboard and worse, yet, acting like a female teeny-bopper, however something about this guy has really hit me hard.

Brenton isn't the only gay eye candy on the show. Probably the better looking and more physically stunning is Alan Ritchson as Hawk. A cute and charismatic, Curran Walters, is a new Robin ( I don't think that's giving anything important away), and cute as hell twink, Ryan Potter, is Gar. Brenton and the entire cast have been getting good reviews with one critic even saying Brenton will probably become the Robin all other Robins are compared to. Just love that guy. Thank you DC Universe for Titans.

Growing up, my favorite pastime on a rainy day was sitting on my bed reading comics. My comics of choice were Batman and Superman, probably because they were hot looking muscular men in tights. Early on in life I had no idea what "gay" was and didn't realize that's probably the reason why I was attracted to all those muscular super heroes. Anyway, recently I was excited when I found out DC Universe was airing a new live action series called "Titans". I thought this might be worth checking into. I found out Brenton Thwaites was playing Robin/Nightwing and I told myself this is DEFINITELY worth checking out. I've been a huge Brenton fan ever since he starred in the made for TV Blue Lagoon movie several years ago. It sure wasn't the greatest TV movie ever made, but it was worth it to me just to see a shirtless Brenton. It's one of those things where no matter how bad the show is if it has a certain hot actor in it I watch it. Anyway, I loved Titans and eventually was so into it I binge watched 5 episodes in one night. A few nights ago I watched the entire first season a second time. Great story line! Great characters! Above all, I've fallen hard for Thwaites as Robin. Or maybe I've fallen hard for Robin. He's not wearing tights (at least from what I can see in the darkly lit scenes), but that "boy next door" Thwaites kneeling in his "landing" stance in his Robin uniform is just so arousing! And Robin's mask is the icing on the cake. Soooo hot! Okay, I apologize for going overboard and worse, yet, acting like a female teeny-bopper, however something about this guy has really hit me hard.

Brenton isn't the only gay eye candy on the show. Probably the better looking and more physically stunning is Alan Ritchson as Hawk. A cute and charismatic, Curran Walters, is a new Robin ( I don't think that's giving anything important away), and cute as hell twink, Ryan Potter, is Gar. Brenton and the entire cast have been getting good reviews with one critic even saying Brenton will probably become the Robin all other Robins are compared to. Just love that guy. Thank you DC Universe for Titans.

I am intrigued. Where can I find the first season? Is it on Netflix or some other streaming service?

DC Universe. Around $7 a month. I'm wondering if Netflix or another streaming company will pick it up after it runs for awhile on Universe. They begin filming season 2 in February and it should be out in October. There are a lot of clips from the show put together into montages on YouTube. Look under "Titans" or "Brenton Thwaites" or "Nightwing" or "Brenton Thwaites Robin".