Cameron Monaghan of "Shameless"

Avalon
This topic is 1955 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know when the series resumes but I have read that Cameron will not be returning. I am disappointed! I was looking forward to seeing him and Mickey again. In the penultimate episode that aired Ian went to prison and Mickey showed up.

The winter 2019 new season of Shameless will be quite different without Ian & Fiona. They both will be missed. It will be interesting to see how it’s handled.

Yes, Ian in the same jail cell with bf Mickey would have made for some interesting story lines.

I thought the new season was supposed to start this month.

The winter 2019 new season of Shameless will be quite different without Ian & Fiona. They both will be missed. It will be interesting to see how it’s handled.

Yes, Ian in the same jail cell with bf Mickey would have made for some interesting story lines.

I thought the new season was supposed to start this month.

This article says that it returns 20 January

https://www.ibtimes.com/why-isnt-shameless-tonight-season-9-return-date-revealed-2728115