Adios Tumblr

TruthBTold
This topic is 1977 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now that Tumblr has become righteous in what it will allow to be show on its site, has anyone been successful in going somewhere to get pics to post in places like our "Gallery" section? I used to be able to get a lot of very successful photos on Tumblr. But alas I can't go there anymore. So I thought I would ask if anyone has started to go one place instead? I have not figured out how to copy photos from Instagram and Twitter but could do it from Tumblr. Thanks.

Now that Tumblr has become righteous in what it will allow to be show on its site, has anyone been successful in going somewhere to get pics to post in places like our "Gallery" section? I used to be able to get a lot of very successful photos on Tumblr. But alas I can't go there anymore. So I thought I would ask if anyone has started to go one place instead? I have not figured out how to copy photos from Instagram and Twitter but could do it from Tumblr. Thanks.

I haven't found a substitute for tumblr, but I also haven't been looking very hard.

Regarding copying Instagram photos, using Chrome you can right-click on an image, select "Copy Link Address", return to the Forum, choose to embed a link, and paste the link into the embed link box. Essentially, the same way you would for a tumblr photo except for would choose "coy image address" in tumblr.