Forbidden off limit types

studchaser
This topic is 1948 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I eat lunch in an area where there is a huge demolition site. The guys always cilome in in larhe groups(6 to 10) always complaining about how much hours they r getting and their pay etc. I overheard a few of the guys talking about wanting to invest in the market to make money and i then struck up a convo telling them about investing apps since i work in that industry. these men were strapping and adonis like. i believe they would be open to worship if it were presented well. does anyone favor these impromptu organic transactions? are these types a viable option?

It sounds like you have broken the ice with some conversation. Keep on doing that. Then, at some point, comment to the group or an individual something like, "You gotta have some muscle to do your kind of hard work." If anybody picks up on that, move to the question of working out, which gym, how long, etc. Over the span of several conversations, this should give you an indication of how one or more of them feels about such things. Then try an individual conversation with your favorite, especially if earning extra money is one of his concerns. What's the worst that could happen? (A) You get turned down flat, and - like good gossips - word spreads among the workmen that you are "that guy." or (B) One of these strapping adonis types slugs you.

Throw out the question to one of the bodybuilder types "man it must cost alot of money to look like that"? Wait till one says "shit...you should have seen me last year. yeah I'm so broke right now I'd do anything for more money to get bigger like that again (one always does). Then thru more chats start the ball rolling.

Oh man... 5 kids. Needs cash and horny as fuck. doesnt wanna get in trouble and make a 6th one...hmmmmmm

alot of str8 guys are refusing to mess with women right now in meaningful relationships. they make it clear they only want sex however wen u declare that upfront most women will turn u down even if ur hot. the exceptions being celebs and income/power disparities. that must help with odds these days.

• 2 weeks later...
Throw out the question to one of the bodybuilder types "man it must cost alot of money to look like that"? Wait till one says "shit...you should have seen me last year. yeah I'm so broke right now I'd do anything for more money to get bigger like that again (one always does). Then thru more chats start the ball rolling.

Works for me. Sign me up!

alot of str8 guys are refusing to mess with women right now in meaningful relationships. they make it clear they only want sex however wen u declare that upfront most women will turn u down even if ur hot. the exceptions being celebs and income/power disparities. that must help with odds these days.

That is true. Once I hit 260 and had XXL shirts and 30"+ quads, women were turned off my me. But started to dance in clubs and found men to find bodybuilders hot. Worked for me.