411 on Aaron_Lazzaro in Paris

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 1539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now that's a man! Hate the tattoos, especially up near the face, but everything else looks flawless. He was mentioned in passing in another thread but since he was not highlighted there, no one is responding about him. Wanted him to have his own thread in hopes I would learn something to tell me whether a special trip to Paris might be in order!

https://rent.men/Aaron_lazzaro

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Wow. This guy is HAF. Very interested in how much physical activity he allows. Could someone please pm me their experience/input so I can catch this monster before he leaves. Thanks guys

Saw him this morning, second time for me. I first saw him back in February, and was too intimidated—overwhelmed is maybe a better word—by his physique to fully enjoy the experience. We were both more comfortable this time, and, not to turn this into a review, I will just say — WOW. Hire him. Don’t hesitate.

• 2 weeks later...