HUNG Northeast Tops for Overnight?

MidwestCoastal
This topic is 1914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

New member! Thanks for all the great information I've gotten from the users on this site! Hope I can contribute!!

I'm looking for HUNG tops in the Northeast - Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, to Washington. DC that are good for a 'hang out & play' for an afternoon and all through the night.

Average guy here, mid-40s; I try to create a fun day at my place - movies, video games, order great food..... 420.

Huge cock/average body/voracious sexual appetite is better than some ripped guy who isn't into it.

I've had mixed results with this in the past.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
New member! Thanks for all the great information I've gotten from the users on this site! Hope I can contribute!!

I'm looking for HUNG tops in the Northeast - Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, to Washington. DC that are good for a 'hang out & play' for an afternoon and all through the night.

Average guy here, mid-40s; I try to create a fun day at my place - movies, video games, order great food..... 420.

Huge cock/average body/voracious sexual appetite is better than some ripped guy who isn't into it.

I've had mixed results with this in the past.

Any ideas?

First of all you have hundreds available already, specially in NYC.

My suggestion @Kevin Slater !