Is Fairytale Lounge NYC Open?

tassojunior
This topic is 1908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fairytale is no more starting this Friday March 1st. It will be a Transgender Bar 7 days a week. Buffdaddy will be opening Vodka Soda in Manhattan on Sunday nights starting March 10 @9pm. We welcome everyone from Fairytale lounge and dancers to come on over. I have spoken to many of the dancers who are coming (so they say). Hopefully it will be a good night

Fairytale is no more starting this Friday March 1st. It will be a Transgender Bar 7 days a week. Buffdaddy will be opening Vodka Soda in Manhattan on Sunday nights starting March 10 @9pm. We welcome everyone from Fairytale lounge and dancers to come on over. I have spoken to many of the dancers who are coming (so they say). Hopefully it will be a good night

What prompted this rebranding? Just curious.

What prompted this rebranding? Just curious.

Fairytail went to all trans as the working girls there sold a lot more alcohol and drank way more and their clientele would pay triple the entrance fee to mingle with their specific type of gal. There is nowhere in the city that does this and the owner may be a perv who would creep on all the Dominican guys he would have at the bar to dance but 3/4 of those guys would be banging the trans girls who worked there anyway so he doesn't really lose much for himself in terms of having a choice of Dominican men as now they just make sure to get in his good graces in order to hang with the hot trans girls who work there as opposed to what they used to do in order to work there and have a place to sell their "wares".

The place is bringing in way more money than with the Go go boys.

The market was too saturated for go go boys/ hustlers around town and closeted straight men who like a little something extra in their women are willing to pay a premium for the access to working girls. Simple supply and demand capitalism.

Fairytail went to all trans as the working girls there sold a lot more alcohol and drank way more and their clientele would pay triple the entrance fee to mingle with their specific type of gal. There is nowhere in the city that does this and the owner may be a perv who would creep on all the Dominican guys he would have at the bar to dance but 3/4 of those guys would be banging the trans girls who worked there anyway so he doesn't really lose much for himself in terms of having a choice of Dominican men as now they just make sure to get in his good graces in order to hang with the hot trans girls who work there as opposed to what they used to do in order to work there and have a place to sell their "wares".

The place is bringing in way more money than with the Go go boys.

The market was too saturated for go go boys/ hustlers around town and closeted straight men who like a little something extra in their women are willing to pay a premium for the access to working girls. Simple supply and demand capitalism.

Wow, thanks for the details. I guess the owner could not handle the competition.

Please tell me Monster isn't the last regular go-go/private dance place left. Monster 2 yucky for me, guys and bar. One more reason to not go to NY.

Theres ASC with Adonis a couple of times a week...evolve with Adonis on Saturday. Nowhere bar & pieces with sounk on sundays. My favorite is spunk at monster bar. Not sure why you dont like it. Much nicer place than the others I mentioned

But all the other places are special events and almost all Dominican clones: steroid muscles and tats. Monster is lower than that. Fairytale had a great equal mix of Europeans, US country boys, and Dominican muscle clones willing to go behind the curtain and do anything. I found the guys at Fairytale much better looking than those at Monster and Monster is sort of trashy and low-ceiling in the basement. Not sure if it's 100% private but most of the Adonis lapdances parties aren't.

Fairytail was also special events. I think Adonis got a nice mix of guys and Spunk at The Monster as well. In fact, you can see 30 or more dancers any given Thursday. Pieces is more latino, not as much as Nowhere.