Montreal invading Johnson's in Ft. Laurdale

66dewey66
This topic is 1965 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It must be getting cold north of the border because we are getting dancers from Montreal coming to Johnson's in Ft. Lauderdale for some local sun and fun.

For the last three weeks we had Dan here from Campus. A nicely muscled Quebecois, who left very enriched, lol. Thank goodness for the exchange rate!

I just heard that the ever sexy Franco, from Stock Bar, is currently in house at Johnson's. If you have not seen him, he is about as perfect a body as you can get, rough deep voice and very friendly - not a divo.

He is only here for another week, so make a New Year's Resolution to pay him, and Johnson's, a visit -- I know you won't be disappointed!!!

Are there any pictures of Franco out there? I was there last night and saw a couple new guys that were body perfect.

Dan was awsome. Such a nice guy and super hot. Totally agree.

We definitely need more Montreal boys to visit. Couldn't agree more :)

I was at Johnson’s on Wednesday night and saw Franco. Definitely a big guy and very attractive. He was with the same client most of the night and then hung out with some straight girls towards the end of the night so I wasn’t able to talk to him. There was another Canadian from Montreal - I think his name was Eric or Kevin? I honestly don’t remember. I chatted with him briefly - very cute but was in a hurry to talk to the same group of straight girls. He mentioned he is in town for the winter.

Great sign that Johnson’s is bringing in the talent from Montreal!