salvador, bahía, December 22 to January 2

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1947 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys, I am in Salvador. Because of the stricter rules I will not be posting my reports here, as I want to write without watching my words. If you are interested in my trip, you can read my travel blog at boytoy, or you can wait for new posts in I LIKE PINGA. I will report new posts in the blog here in this thread, but I will not be referring again to boytoy.

I am having a great experience in Brazil!

If you are traveling to Salvador (amazing city), I can recommend a local guide who helped me a lot learning the ropes in my first two days. He allowed me to share his information here:

Fernando Bingre. WhatsApp: +5571-9-9730-8999; Mobile 5571-9-9944-0612; email: fernandobingre@hotmail.com. His blog: www.fernandobingre-salvadortourguide.blogspot.com.br

Also Magno, who was our driver both days, allowed me to share his contact information. He is a sweet, good, 100% reliable guy, but only speaks Portuguese:

Magno: lucimagno@hotmail.com

He gave me his card with two num bars I assumed are cell phone, I am not sure what the prefix you should use: 8885-8641/9931-1855.

You guys know I do not recommend anyone if I think they may not satisfy you.