Request for London recommendations

jordannyc
This topic is 1810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's it for London? Just two recommendations? There has to be more... there just HAS to. (I'm here for over a week...)

I’m headed to London in a few weeks myself. I’ve looked at a few, but will probably end up meeting Danny or Daniel. Apparently I’m fixated on one name. To be clear, I have no personal experience with either, but I’ve exchanged messages with both. Danny has been pretty charming and responsive. I missed Daniel during a swing through Paris a few months ago, but he’s been highly recommended to me by those who have been.

I also considered Magnus, this guy, and a guy named Damian.

That's it for London? Just two recommendations? There has to be more... there just HAS to. (I'm here for over a week...)

Have you looked at sleepy boy?

https://www.sleepyboy.com/uk/london/

Perhaps you can identify some guys that catch your eye and ask about them specifically to the forum members. I was surprised to see the post in the deli. You should look in destinations/Europe and search for London threads.

Have you looked at sleepy boy?

https://www.sleepyboy.com/uk/london/

Perhaps you can identify some guys that catch your eye and ask about them specifically to the forum members. I was surprised to see the post in the deli. You should look in destinations/Europe and search for London threads.

Hi! I didn't know there was a "Destination/Europe" section...! (Got a link...?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I’m headed to London in a few weeks myself. I’ve looked at a few, but will probably end up meeting Danny or Daniel. Apparently I’m fixated on one name. To be clear, I have no personal experience with either, but I’ve exchanged messages with both. Danny has been pretty charming and responsive. I missed Daniel during a swing through Paris a few months ago, but he’s been highly recommended to me by those who have been.

I also considered Magnus, this guy, and a guy named Damian.

Hi Hlparx, did you end up meeting Danny? Very curious and would love to hear your thoughts! Headed to London next month, and have definitely had my eye on him.... ;-)

Hi Hlparx, did you end up meeting Danny? Very curious and would love to hear your thoughts! Headed to London next month, and have definitely had my eye on him.... ;-)

I did. Very handsome guy. Message me for more details.

Can’t recommend Londonrichboy, he was a flake. I booked an afternoon session, confirmed same day. I took the tube to the stop near him and he texted to say he was running 30 minutes late. I said fine, I can just walk around the neighborhood for a bit. Right before the meeting he then calls to cancel because there are workers in the building (not his apartment). He wasted my afternoon.