411 on Honduran Muscle in Los Angeles

relax man
This topic is 1883 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I had the unfortunate honor of spending my 150 with this masseur. It was the worst massage I have ever had. If all you want is a guy that is going to rub a lot of oil on you over and over again then maybe you would like him. No shower. Very humble studio (twin bed in a small bedroom in a single wide trailer). I also tried to post this on rent masseur but they will not post a bad review for fear of eventually loosing their paying massage client. Learned that if a person has no reviews they may have only received poor ones and the. Web site will note post them. I am adding his phone number because it will show up in searches and more people can find this review 562-351-5495

Edited by Paulth

I had the unfortunate honor of spending my 150 with this masseur. It was the worst massage I have ever had. If all you want is a guy that is going to rub a lot of oil on you over and over again then maybe you would like him. No shower. Very humble studio (twin bed in a small bedroom in a single wide trailer). I also tried to post this on rent masseur but they will not post a bad review for fear of eventually loosing their paying massage client. Learned that if a person has no reviews they may have only received poor ones and the. Web site will note post them.

The ad says $120 for incall; why did you pay $150? Does he charge more for extras?

At the time I looked at his ad he it read “ask me” and that is what he provided in text message. There were no extras! It is part of the reason I tried so hard to get a review posted on the web site. People assume for 150 you are going to get a great massage and leave happy. Not the case. Pissed me off. Then to have the spineless rent masseur people note post a bad review added to it. That is when I came across your feed. Not sure how many will see it this way but I hope a few.

• 1 month later...
At the time I looked at his ad he it read “ask me” and that is what he provided in text message. There were no extras! It is part of the reason I tried so hard to get a review posted on the web site. People assume for 150 you are going to get a great massage and leave happy. Not the case. Pissed me off. Then to have the spineless rent masseur people note post a bad review added to it. That is when I came across your feed. Not sure how many will see it this way but I hope a few.

THanks for sharing!