AidenBlissXL (maybe from LV, NV?? 702 area code)

azdr0710
This topic is 1516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rent.men/AidenBlissXL/

found nothing while searching the forum....RM reviews (I used the hide me proxy) are all good, but not always reliable......

is visiting my area and, since he prefers text, we only communicated that way.....answered almost all my questions somewhat perfunctorily (but that's ok with text, I guess), agreed to what I like, and I asked him politely, twice, for the private RM code (the pictures are private, not semi-private).....that's the only question he didn't answer......I thanked him for his time and apologized for, apparently, making him uncomfortable when I asked for the code :rolleyes: ......never heard from him again......

I was polite and discreet......has anybody met him?.....could the no-code policy mean the pictures are fake (public and private)?.....I did not commit to, or ask for, a specific meeting time, but don't think I need to do that before getting a code.....

nice (public) pictures, whoever they belong to......

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So yea - just linked up with Aiden and it was amazing! He is very skillful at what he does! He has a kind spirit with one hell of the thickest tools I’ve ever seen!! Enjoy guys! Also he knows how to give a great prostate massage!

Edited by furious1