Miami Recommendations

HotWhiteThirties
This topic is 1440 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Before posting this, I searched “Miami,” and found pages and pages of any number of things.

I’m planning a trip to Miami in the first quarter of 2019. I’ve started getting a lay of the land, and TBH, for as many providers as there are in Miami, I don’t get good solid vibes. I appreciate any insights, recommendations, or thoughts.

I tend to go for down to earth, genuine, versatile guys who’s are in decent-to-above-average shape and who are interested in making a sincere connection that creates the desire for repeat encounters. Confident is good; overly cocky and entitled is a turn off.

Any suggestions? I’m a bit overwhelmed by my searches and at the same time, not seeing what I’m looking for. That could be because there are so many.

Thanks in advance for any insights. Feel free to PM me if you are more comfortable.

Jack is nice and a sweet guy.

I make it a point to see https://rentmen.eu/service when I’m in Miami. I’ve lost track of the number of times we’ve met but he’s very easy to get to know and has a terrific fun attitude.

I think https://rentmen.eu/OliverSaks is hanging out in Key West these days and he’s a neat guy.

I’ve tried to meet https://rentmen.eu/hottsportjock a couple of times but schedules haven’t worked out.

When you ask him to do something quick and simple to prove that his pics are accurate (such as take a shirtless pic in the mirror while holding up two fingers or a toothbrush, for example), he makes up some lame excuse why he can’t.

I don’t know about any of that but having been with him more than once I know for a fact that all those pics are his. He wouldn’t verify face pics with me either before meeting but it turned out to be worth the risk. His body looks exactly like it does in the pictures and his face is gorgeous.

Thanks, Brodie seems hot. I’ll be curious if he will be in Miami when I am if he travels.

I have seen brodiescott a couple of times. he has always been easy to chat with, fun, willing to explore and have a great time. if you can connect with Brodie while you are in Miami, I'm sure you will have a great time. He has a BF based in NY and I have played with them togethter and it ws also an awesome time.

DM me if you would like more detail.

Max

I don’t know about any of that but having been with him more than once I know for a fact that all those pics are his. He wouldn’t verify face pics with me either before meeting but it turned out to be worth the risk. His body looks exactly like it does in the pictures and his face is gorgeous.

I did not ask him to verify face pics. Just body pics, which he could not do.

• 1 year later...