411 - LuisNYC (NYC, Rentmasseur)

topdocsf

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, dutchal said:

I wouldn’t necessarily say goodbye forever. In the past, he has left NYC for a few months to return to….I think it was Brazil. In fact, the first time I ever saw him, a few years ago in Chelsea, it was his “last day in NY” - but only for 3 months, and then he was back, this time in Hudson Yards. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 5:54 AM, Cliff said:

I wouldn’t necessarily say goodbye forever. In the past, he has left NYC for a few months to return to….I think it was Brazil. In fact, the first time I ever saw him, a few years ago in Chelsea, it was his “last day in NY” - but only for 3 months, and then he was back, this time in Hudson Yards. 

Yes. It's a visa thing. He can only be here for so long without returning to Brazil. 

• 5 weeks later...

I saw him--pro was that the experience was great and more than I expected! Major con is that he looks nothing like his ad at this point. He's still a handsome and strong guy, but particularly at the high cost, the outdated photos feel particularly unfair (at least, for his rate to be above normal, the least he could do is have accurate photos).

Still, I did get over that enough to have a pretty good time.

4 hours ago, hypelift said:

I saw him--pro was that the experience was great and more than I expected! Major con is that he looks nothing like his ad at this point. He's still a handsome and strong guy, but particularly at the high cost, the outdated photos feel particularly unfair (at least, for his rate to be above normal, the least he could do is have accurate photos).

What’s he look like now? He used to be super fit.

10 hours ago, hypelift said:

Ha! For having said that (and not so strongly) two years ago, he cursed at me and blocked me...Weird guy.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of visiting LuisNYC this afternoon.  It was my first visit with him.  He is a gorgeous young man with outstanding therapeutic and sensual  massage skills.  Clearly, he invests a lot in the client experience - easy communication, a meticulously clean apartment and a spa-like bathroom with ample amenities.

I had a most relaxing and enjoyable experience that was perfectly timed. 

I have no hesitation recommending him.

• 2 weeks later...

Another stellar performance yesterday after I met Luis for the first time, 2 weeks ago.  An amazing blend of deep therapeutic with intense erotic strokes - all timed to perfection. This talented man is a source of relaxation that keeps lingering for days and days ... I will be scheduling appointment #3 very soon.

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2021 at 6:21 AM, manmed said:

Yup. I first met him there and was blown away by my experience with him.  Samer was there at the same time  at SMS and taught him how to give an erotic massage. Both are excellent.

Does Samer still work at SMS or is he on RM now?