411 on Satyrssage Chicago

JBrian72
This topic is 981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve spent time with him in different settings. He’s a nice guy who definitely is into the “namaste” style. I’m not sure about that out rate. May be a typo.

Given he lives in the middle of the Brown Line train yard, he should be able to travel quite easily.

Yes, I know, the map points to the center of the zip code. I just think it is funny when the pointer is on something like a subway station, ‘L’ car yard, shopping mall, etc.

I’ve spent time with him in different settings. He’s a nice guy who definitely is into the “namaste” style. I’m not sure about that out rate. May be a typo.

Given he lives in the middle of the Brown Line train yard, he should be able to travel quite easily.

Yes, I know, the map points to the center of the zip code. I just think it is funny when the pointer is on something like a subway station, ‘L’ car yard, shopping mall, etc.

• 2 years later...

No recent experience, but I did see him years ago before he advertised on MF. Very good massage from what I remember. Very "Namaste" and Yoga-zen, but he did get naked and I think we both ended happily. I didn't repeat, but only because I was relatively new to massage and there were a lot of other options out there.