Terms and Rules going forward.....

Beancounter
This topic is 2006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok.....I’m not the smartest cookie in the world (have references that can attest to this) so I’m hoping Forum members can answer this for me. Is the rolling warning system which assesses members penalty points that roll of after a specified period of time a new feature? I never paid that much attention to the old terms and rules so this system may have existed and I didn’t know it.

For example, posting in a language other than English will get you 5 penalty points for a three month period. After three months the 5 points roll off your accumulated total.

I have actually posted a Spanish word in a couple of my posts. I said “Maybe it’s time for the yellow “candado”. Candado ? is the Spanish word for padlock. I was simply trying to say that maybe a thread should be locked because of the inappropriate course it’s taken. Would that be a 5 point penalty for me?

Take a look at the very top of the page where it says "Testing Message-Forum."

Do you see the first paragraph? The one that starts "I have a conundrum." Check out the next sentence. That will answer the question you raised about the "warnings" system.