Sex Clubs

jawjateck
This topic is 6405 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

None of the other forums seemed to fit this topic, so I hope I have not erred grievously by posting this here.

I am a total rookie when it comes to sex clubs, bath houses, etc. By word of mouth, I have learned about an older, run-down, some might say "nasty" place, two hours from where I live. Despite that onorous description, word of mouth says a diversity of very appealing men convene there, especially on weekends and holidays. Of course, I recognize what appeals to some men may not appeal to me. It has a sauna, hot tub, video room, booths, sling room, etc etc.

So, I'm considering going just to check this all out. Anyone care to share some insight/tips to keep me out of trouble and to enhance my experience. To be sure, I will never engage in behaviors that could negatively affect my health, but I was wondering if there are any unwritten rules or expectations that guys have in places of this sort.

Alright y'all....have at it.....or let me have it.

Sorry Jawja, I can't help you out with info on this one. They sure look like they need a new webmaster, though. What an ugly site! That might be a warning. On the other hand, it looks a lot like the SunCoast Restort Hotel in St. Pete's FL, which is not the nicest 4-star kind of place, but I've had a lot of fun there in the past anyway.

There are some obvious considerations for your visit, however. Go on a weekend. Expect it to be most busy at night. It's pretty far from any major metropolitan gay area, so there might be some fun action there. I mean it might just draw from a significant area and be busy. Keep your expectations low and consider it an adventure. And then be sure to report back to all of us!!

Archived