Radio City Christmas Spectacular

foxy
This topic is 1991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you’ve ever seen the show you mostly know what you’re going to get which is just fun. Every year they tweak the show a bit but wisely keep the Rockettes as the main attraction. The toy soldier routine with the cannon never gets old. The first time I saw the nativity scene ending I was probably 7 years old. It’s the same, live camels and all.

I still get a rush when I enter this Art Deco gem of a building. Plus the mighty Wurlitzer shaking the rafters. You can’t really go wrong. Tickets are easy to get.

I saw the show on Monday night. I entertained some out-of-town relatives and it was a perfect NYC Holiday tradition. Foxy is correct. The show never gets old. The light effects encompass the entire auditorium lighting up the Art Deco gem of a theater. It's fun and entertaining and the Rockettes are terrific. My cousin's wife had a dream as a young girl studying dance to one day become a Rockette, so seeing them was one of her bucket list items. We had a great time. Highly recommended.