411 on Bluwolf in NYC

Lewis H
This topic is 1654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Haven't tried him but he says the full massage erotic combo is 175 and he says it will be worth it

Did you contact him privately? His profile says $120 for an incall, though I find the last sentence of his "about me" intriguing - "Thank you and look forward to having you!" I wouldn't mind having him! :)

Did he clarify what is the difference between the 120 and 175 massage - if its only a H/E I'd say thanks but no thanks. Feel free to PM if you don't wish to reply publicly.

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted, but I saw this thread and figured I’d share my experience. Quick note: If you are thinking about booking with him, I would go ahead and do so this week because he moves to California on Thursday. He’s real and does look exactly like his pictures. Rate is what was mentioned above for the full combo. Massage is good, and he definitely knows what he’s doing. However, he asked for a picture of me during our first convo. Didn’t like that. When I arrived, I could tell that there was some sexual chemistry. That’s all fine but it started to get a little uncomfortable (message me for more details if you’d like). Finally, I cut the massage a little short for that reason.

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted, but I saw this thread and figured I’d share my experience. Quick note: If you are thinking about booking with him, I would go ahead and do so this week because he moves to California on Thursday. He’s real and does look exactly like his pictures. Rate is what was mentioned above for the full combo. Massage is good, and he definitely knows what he’s doing. However, he asked for a picture of me during our first convo. Didn’t like that. When I arrived, I could tell that there was some sexual chemistry. That’s all fine but it started to get a little uncomfortable (message me for more details if you’d like). Finally, I cut the massage a little short for that reason.

Wow, that sounds intriguing. Normally people want that kind of chemistry, although I obviously don't know the whole story. I might have to pass if he's only available today and moving out of NY tomorrow. But I PMed you, @BC_Runner

I ultimately didn't opt to hire him and had a massage from one of my regulars, but with all the speculation leading up to his moving out of the city, I'm curious if anyone else aside from BC Runner tried this guy before he left the city, and what their take on this masseur was. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a massage from him several months ago. He's a sweet guy and definitely looks like his pictures but I did not find the massage to be particularly good. I don't think he's had much real training and the entire situation leaned slightly more sketchy than professional.

I had a massage from him several months ago. He's a sweet guy and definitely looks like his pictures but I did not find the massage to be particularly good. I don't think he's had much real training and the entire situation leaned slightly more sketchy than professional.

How were the extras? He seemed to leverage that part while he was in NY, but not enough for me to pull the trigger.

• 4 months later...