I tried to post a negative review on RM and my profile was deleted... Now the review is up on here!

marylander1940
This topic is 1988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to post a negative review on RM and my profile was deleted...

I even took time to explain why I was giving my 2nd ever negative review on that site.

WTF!

Rentmen is good for one thing. Their ideas of reviews must be linked to money paid to them or some quid pro quo. I 've posted a slew of very positive reviews and 2 negative. The 2 negative were never printed. When I wrote and asked why no explanation. When I wrote the last good review they said there is a 2 week from date of meeting rule...Sort of a freshness date, I was 3 days past due. Screw that!

Edited by thickornotatall

Rentmen is good for one thing. Their ideas of reviews must be linked to money paid to them or some quid pro quo. I 've posted a slew ow very positive reviews and 2 negative. The 2 negative were never printed. When I wrote and asked why no explanation. When I wrote the last good review they said there is a 2 week from date of meeting rule...Sort of a freshness date, I was 3 days past due. Screw that!

Is like small businesses trying to get a bill paid by Trump, he'll change the rules.

Edited by marylander1940

I saw someone on Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Gave a negative review of them 2 days later. It got posted within 24 hours and nothing has happened to my profile. Wonder what's up?

I never had a problem for years... 1 month ago I left a negative review a couple of days ago another negative review and that was their reaction.

I tried to post a negative review on MasseurFinder and the review was not posted. I received a message from the moderator and the RE said that the meeting NEVER took place ...

1. HOW would the moderator now , the message was send from some European country, I am in Philadelphia?

2. Why does the moderator choose to by default believe the masseur and not the client?

I alerted them to a completely fake profile, this Lucasstorm guy sets up fake profiles that go to him it appears. It was weeks ago, they said they would look into it but its still up. He even changed all the pics to some other guy from the one I saw, still not real. I have to view it incognito because Lucas blocked me. I will never trust rentmen again. Totally shady.

https://rent.men/paulteggs