Luke visiting chicago

massagechicago
This topic is 1001 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Elendil524

I've never booked with Luke but he gets amazing reviews from everyone who has! I'm hoping to see him this Saturday in Chicago, or next weekend in Indianapolis.

His pics in the ad seem a bit dated, anyone have an update on his appearance?

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to be the voice of dissent, but I saw him while he was in Chicago recently...and my experience didn’t measure up to the great reviews.

Short version: he was prompt and friendly when texting to set up an appointment...but ended up rescheduling twice, and then running late on top of it. He was very friendly and laidback - seems like a really sweet guy - but the massage was rushed and only mediocre-to-good at best.

I’d like to believe that my experience was an anomaly, maybe because he overbooked himself while in Chicago? At any rate, despite all the negatives, I’d give him another shot next time we’re in the same city.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pecluvr

Will be in Indianapolis in early January and am very curious about the nature of the interaction with Luke. Would greatly appreciate any PM offering info. :-)

• 1 month later...
Guest Elendil524

I'm very delinquent in sharing this, but I saw Luke at my hotel in Indianapolis in December. Massage was B+/A-, I was satisfied. Feel free to PM more for more details.

Luke is very good looking and has a fun personality. He comes across as a bit nervous in person (kinda jumpy, talks quickly) but is a sweetheart!

He was super accomodating, especially given my very bizarre schedule while I was in town (we didn't get together until well after midnight!). Not a clockwatcher at all, and talks as much or as little as you want during the massage.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I just met him this evening. 

He used the headrest attachment to the bed, which worked great. 

All of the positive comments made about him in the threads were accurate. 

However, he needs to upgrade his pics, because he looks BETTER than his pics. 
Hairier body, more lean-muscle & vascularity, just an overall sexy guy with a bit of a scruff/edge (exactly what I like) 

If he’s in your town, BOOK him. Period. Don’t ask any further questions. Just do it. 

I saw him in Chicago some years ago. Handsome guy. Nice personality and assets. But he was booking clients back to back. Started late with me and then finished abruptly because his next appointment was already calling and texting like crazy. Offered to give me a happy ending after the next client was done. I begged off even if he seemed sincere about it. Also, since he had another client before me, he was already very sweaty and not fresh smelling at all when he got to me. Hopefully you'll get him when he's not as harried. As always with these things, YMMV.