What Mark Dylan can teach us today.

Becket
This topic is 1967 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What ever happened to Marc Dylan? (This video is almost five years old.)

As far as I know he only does legit massage now. His RM ad lists Dallas as his home base. But if you look a little farther into the ad, he's never here. I've lived here since March. I don't think he's been here since then. His profile always lists travel cities.

Gman

As far as I know he only does legit massage now. His RM ad lists Dallas as his home base. But if you look a little farther into the ad, he's never here. I've lived here since March. I don't think he's been here since then. His profile always lists travel cities.

Gman

Gman:

"Focus on being the best top you can be"

Mark Dylan

;)

• 1 month later...

Saw him once for a $ession in SF. Was excellent. It was evident that he had his head on straight, was purposeful. Talked about his plans and determination not to waste his opportunities.

Chatted with him frequently on Twitter. Genuinely nice guy. Shared thoughts on everything from investments to Thanksgiving stuffing vs. dressing.

Seems to like SF alot... I've seen him about town, he posts that he likes it here, visits often, about dining experiences, and about his friendship with Chris.

He strikes me as an example of someone who has successfully transitioned through a few different segments of the adult industry without getting trapped into many of the cliché pitfalls.