411 on these Philadelphia Masseurs

Bayguy
This topic is 885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think Maaz has a Scruff profile. He texted me while i was in town to get me to book a massage. He's from Iran and I think he looks heavier in the pic of him on the bike versus the shirtless torso ones. I would just confirm which are his most recent pics if you are a client who needs to know exactly what you are getting.

• 4 weeks later...

I scheduled an appointment with him. Confirms the time the day before and gives me the address and tells me to show up and he will let me know what apartment number to go to. The day of the massage, he texts me in the morning saying he has a migraine and can't do any massages that day. Never offers to reschedule. When I go to look up his profile on rentmasseur, I realize he has blocked me. Hire at your own risk

I scheduled an appointment with him. Confirms the time the day before and gives me the address and tells me to show up and he will let me know what apartment number to go to. The day of the massage, he texts me in the morning saying he has a migraine and can't do any massages that day. Never offers to reschedule. When I go to look up his profile on rentmasseur, I realize he has blocked me. Hire at your own risk

Well that sucks!

• 1 year later...

I recently got the exact same routine. Confirmed appt a day ahead. Gave address and said he would give apt. # once I arrived. He text the following morning canceling due to migraine. I wasn't blocked, but disappointed all the same. He has good reviews, but seems like a gamble to get an actual face to face.

I recently got the exact same routine. Confirmed appt a day ahead. Gave address and said he would give apt. # once I arrived. He text the following morning canceling due to migraine. I wasn't blocked, but disappointed all the same. He has good reviews, but seems like a gamble to get an actual face to face.

I guess his migraines are triggered by the thought of giving a massage!!! LOL

• 1 year later...
Guest Tallbeef

Met Maaz once. Nice guy. Furry for sure. Heavier than pix.  Surprisingly difficult to book subsequently… no idea why.  Flaky, so moved on. 

Edited by Tallbeef