LeBoy in Fort Lauderdale for Thanksgiving

Karl-G
This topic is 2014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wonderful evening! LeBoy is better than ever and delightful, if you enjoy twinks. Very good crowd tonight and twelve dancers, all of them exceptionally good.

Good news! New pricing structure in place for lap dances. $30 for 7 minutes; $79 for 15 minutes; and $150 for half an hour. (Several of the boys said the $79 makes no sense and hope it is changed to $50 for 15 minutes. That would be very nice. The boys said at this time, management is pushing the 15 minute set, but the 7 minute set is definitely available.)

The boys at Le Boy are as good or better than ever and great fun. I have gone on Sunday, Wednesday, and now Saturday during the past three weeks. Each night there were 10-12 twink dancers in briefs or jock straps, dancing on the main stage and/or back stage, and there is also a shower for performances on the patio. The boys, the ambiance, the parking are all good. You can sit at the bar and enjoy watching the boys perform, and then snag them as they walk around and have a very enjoyable time at the bar, even if you do not go in back. If you slip a dollar into their briefs or jock strap periodically, they will generally stay with you as long as you like, and most are very generous with their young bodies. You can pet while they purr, and chat. Sometimes, they congregate on the patio and do not circulate; you can either wait until they do, or go for a walk yourself and ask a boy to come back with you. They are there to make money, and as long as they are not with another customer, they will come with you. No problem. There is never a cover charge, and drinks are moderate in price.

The dj/manager is hard for me to understand, so I don't have the names of all the boys, but here are some that I met and played with. There were no little fem boys, but all pure, good looking twinks - young, smooth, delicious, average to slightly athletic or muscular builds. But no big guys, no one out-of-shape, and no one not-good-looking.

BRUNO - is from Brazil and speaks Portuguese, Italian, French, and English. He is tall and blond and handsome and fun to talk with. He is well endowed fore and aft, and generously interactive.

MIGUEL - is from Cuba and speaks perfect English. He wore a thong which showed off his smooth round cheeks beautifully, as well as a sizable package in front. He enjoys talking and being petted and spent a long time with us.

CHRIS - is a tall, handsome boy with a nice body and a little chest hair. His head is crowned with light brown curls, and his ass is covered with a light down. He has a dazzling smile. He is very interactive and highly recommended.

ROBBIE - was a cute, tall, dark haired Latino who was perhaps the best dancer. He seemed to have the rhythms inbred. He said he did not do sports, but his swimmer's body was very firm and smooth - chest, thighs, ass.

VAUGHN - was a new dancer, tall, from Missouri, with a smooth body and lovely ass.

TYLER - is a tall, very pleasant guy, with crew cut, sometimes glasses, nice smooth body and ass.

OBLENY (?) - from Cuba, was tall, perfectly proportioned, with firm abs and legs, and a beautiful ass. He was fun to talk with. Recommended.

RENE - one of four Black dancers on Wednesday. On Saturday, there were four black dancers, all tall, handsome, good dancers, and personable.

DANNY - Latino

ALAN - is from Atlanta, has dark sparkling eyes and hair, and is exceedingly well endowed. His life and background are very interesting; he speaks Russian fluently. He is a college student, among other things. Highly recommended.

MILES - is a very nice and personable young guy. He also works as a bakery chef part-time. He was very interactive and very generous with his assets. Nice smooth body, exceptionally nice ass, and good conversationalist. Highly recommended.

JAVI - looks Hispanic and is from Connecticut. He is perhaps 5'7" and perhaps the best dancer. He works the pole in back and has a nice, firm, athletic but not muscular body. He wears a black jock strap which shows off his ass and assets well.

JADEN - is new, has dark hair and dark eyes, and has an exceptionally fine ass. This was his second night, but he already knew how to please customers and went in back for lap dances.

JOSE - is a Latino body with a beautiful body and face; he dances extremely well. He seems to have a number of regular customers and spends quite a bit of time with them, but you can get him.

ANTONIO - is quite tall and skinny; he is from Venezuela and danced vigorously all around the room all night.

DENIS - is a cute young dancer of mixed parentage, Venezuelan/Japanese. He was very good about walking around the bar and meeting customers. He seemed to be quite interactive.

In the past, not many customers seemed to go into the back room for lap dances. This evening, I was aware that quite a number of customers went in back for lap dances. I assume it was because of the new pricing, although there are no signs. But several dancers described it to me in suggesting lap dances.

Wonderful evening! LeBoy is better than ever and delightful, if you enjoy twinks. Very good crowd tonight and twelve dancers, all of them exceptionally good.

Good news! New pricing structure in place for lap dances. $30 for 7 minutes; $79 for 15 minutes; and $150 for half an hour. (Several of the boys said the $79 makes no sense and hope it is changed to $50 for 15 minutes. That would be very nice. The boys said at this time, management is pushing the 15 minute set, but the 7 minute set is definitely available.)

The boys at Le Boy are as good or better than ever and great fun. I have gone on Sunday, Wednesday, and now Saturday during the past three weeks. Each night there were 10-12 twink dancers in briefs or jock straps, dancing on the main stage and/or back stage, and there is also a shower for performances on the patio. The boys, the ambiance, the parking are all good. You can sit at the bar and enjoy watching the boys perform, and then snag them as they walk around and have a very enjoyable time at the bar, even if you do not go in back. If you slip a dollar into their briefs or jock strap periodically, they will generally stay with you as long as you like, and most are very generous with their young bodies. You can pet while they purr, and chat. Sometimes, they congregate on the patio and do not circulate; you can either wait until they do, or go for a walk yourself and ask a boy to come back with you. They are there to make money, and as long as they are not with another customer, they will come with you. No problem. There is never a cover charge, and drinks are moderate in price.

The dj/manager is hard for me to understand, so I don't have the names of all the boys, but here are some that I met and played with. There were no little fem boys, but all pure, good looking twinks - young, smooth, delicious, average to slightly athletic or muscular builds. But no big guys, no one out-of-shape, and no one not-good-looking.

BRUNO - is from Brazil and speaks Portuguese, Italian, French, and English. He is tall and blond and handsome and fun to talk with. He is well endowed fore and aft, and generously interactive.

MIGUEL - is from Cuba and speaks perfect English. He wore a thong which showed off his smooth round cheeks beautifully, as well as a sizable package in front. He enjoys talking and being petted and spent a long time with us.

CHRIS - is a tall, handsome boy with a nice body and a little chest hair. His head is crowned with light brown curls, and his ass is covered with a light down. He has a dazzling smile. He is very interactive and highly recommended.

ROBBIE - was a cute, tall, dark haired Latino who was perhaps the best dancer. He seemed to have the rhythms inbred. He said he did not do sports, but his swimmer's body was very firm and smooth - chest, thighs, ass.

VAUGHN - was a new dancer, tall, from Missouri, with a smooth body and lovely ass.

TYLER - is a tall, very pleasant guy, with crew cut, sometimes glasses, nice smooth body and ass.

OBLENY (?) - from Cuba, was tall, perfectly proportioned, with firm abs and legs, and a beautiful ass. He was fun to talk with. Recommended.

RENE - one of four Black dancers on Wednesday. On Saturday, there were four black dancers, all tall, handsome, good dancers, and personable.

DANNY - Latino

ALAN - is from Atlanta, has dark sparkling eyes and hair, and is exceedingly well endowed. His life and background are very interesting; he speaks Russian fluently. He is a college student, among other things. Highly recommended.

MILES - is a very nice and personable young guy. He also works as a bakery chef part-time. He was very interactive and very generous with his assets. Nice smooth body, exceptionally nice ass, and good conversationalist. Highly recommended.

JAVI - looks Hispanic and is from Connecticut. He is perhaps 5'7" and perhaps the best dancer. He works the pole in back and has a nice, firm, athletic but not muscular body. He wears a black jock strap which shows off his ass and assets well.

JADEN - is new, has dark hair and dark eyes, and has an exceptionally fine ass. This was his second night, but he already knew how to please customers and went in back for lap dances.

JOSE - is a Latino body with a beautiful body and face; he dances extremely well. He seems to have a number of regular customers and spends quite a bit of time with them, but you can get him.

ANTONIO - is quite tall and skinny; he is from Venezuela and danced vigorously all around the room all night.

DENIS - is a cute young dancer of mixed parentage, Venezuelan/Japanese. He was very good about walking around the bar and meeting customers. He seemed to be quite interactive.

In the past, not many customers seemed to go into the back room for lap dances. This evening, I was aware that quite a number of customers went in back for lap dances. I assume it was because of the new pricing, although there are no signs. But several dancers described it to me in suggesting lap dances.

• 2 weeks later...

Le Boy on Friday Night (prepared for Dec. 1)

Last night (Friday) I tried Le Boy, and it was better than ever, and probably better than any night had ever been at Johnny's. There were 20-25 dancers (there were so many, and I was so busy having fun, that I couldn't get an exact count). And all of them were good and good looking and ready to provide fun. When I asked, dancers told me Thursday, Friday, or Saturday could be the best night of the week; it varied. But always, there is a surge of customers at 11:00, who stay until 1:00. Last night at 11:00, a huge surge in the crowd filled both the bar and the patio. After 1:00 the crowd thins out, but the customers who remain tend to have money and are ready to spend. More lap dances occur during this time than during the rest of the night, I was told.

I looked at Le Boy's Instagram page on the web. The impression you get is not accurate, although not intentionally. None of these dancers are going to make this their profession, and the turn over is considerable. Of all the dancers pictured, perhaps three are actually dancing currently. In addition, many dancers do not want their pictures posted on the internet as dancers in a stripper bar. College students and those with career ambitions certainly come to mind. None of my favorites were pictured. So don't go to Le Boy with the expectation you will meet the bois described here, but you will meet similar. Currently the management seems to have a good system of recruitment and lots of attractive dancers. There are no muscle men and no skinny fem-boys. There are some beautiful athletic bodies and swimmer's physiques. In addition to previous very nice guys like Alan and Miguel and Miles and Chris, there were lots of new guys. Here are some new dancers who stood out.

AARON - is from Boston, slight in build, handsome, very affectionate, exceptionally endowed. He is bright, charming, and loves to be petted.

FRANCO - is from Brazil, utterly charming, beautiful and handsome, with a firm beautiful swimmer's build, very well endowed, with nice legs and ass. He is charming, flirtatious, engaging.

ESTEBAN - is from Colombia, with a cute face, slender but not skinny body, smooth skin all over, and delicious ass.

TOMMY / JIMMY - is from South Florida, with both parents Vietnamese. Like many of the dancers, he is native born of immigrant parents. Jimmy is cute, petite, very nice body, excellent dancer, part-time bar back, and well educated, charming and entertaining.

DIGGY - is from Cuba, and has an amazing body, although not big and bulky. He is in the martial arts, and hopes to achieve his Black Belt in the next year. I have never seen or felt a harder, muscled body in my life. He had a perfect 6 pack, splendid pecs, was beautifully developed all over. But he is not a body builder. He also liked affection and was fun to pet.

FRANCISCO - is a cute, warm, affectionate guy from Venezuela. He has a dazzling smile, is a good conversationalist, and is a very good dancer. Very nice swimmer's body.

EDDY - was a new dancer from Venezuela.

__