411 on Tim

gshock
This topic is 2012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recommended to me by @FrankR about a year ago (will include link to Daddy's review below) - he is a regular; I have seen him a couple of times too. Happy to endorse and will gladly repeat - manly muscular and attractive guy, not a dainty, pretty boy, gym bunny. Very consistent, quality massage. Can't go wrong with him as far as I am concerned - good knowledge of the body and muscles as you would expect from somebody with his training; also includes some stretching. A bit on the quiet side - a comfortable quiet, English is fine but I prefer it that way anyway. Not the sullen type at all from my experience (I know some people tend to think of eastern European guys that way) - friendly from my experience. Provides good background music if the quiet worries you. I have always left happy. Thumbs up! :)

https://www.daddysreviews.com/search/Active/evgeniy/evgeniy_nyc

Recommended to me by @FrankR about a year ago (will include link to Daddy's review below) - he is a regular; I have seen him a couple of times too. Happy to endorse and will gladly repeat - manly muscular and attractive guy, not a dainty, pretty boy, gym bunny. Very consistent, quality massage. Can't go wrong with him as far as I am concerned - good knowledge of the body and muscles as you would expect from somebody with his training; also includes some stretching. A bit on the quiet side - a comfortable quiet, English is fine but I prefer it that way anyway. Not the sullen type at all from my experience (I know some people tend to think of eastern European guys that way) - friendly from my experience. Provides good background music if the quiet worries you. I have always left happy. Thumbs up! :)

https://www.daddysreviews.com/search/Active/evgeniy/evgeniy_nyc