Ian, Hot Aussie Masseur in NYC a few more days

Redwine56
This topic is 1893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you guys really want an extra special treat, you should make an appointment with Ian before he leaves early next week. He is compared to none other. He hosts from a beautiful apartment on Barclay Street downtown, NYC. He's got a body like a Greek God and he provides a wonderful message with sensuality mixed in and he's just a nice person, no attitude with a slight Aussie accent. He is listed on masseurfinder. Forgive me for not posting link. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Just saw him on Tuesday. Really nice guy. And the massage was absolutely fantastic. I have knots all up and done my back and he REALLY got in there. Hands down one of the best massages I’ve ever had.

I left happy but strangely I would’ve been just as happy without it. It wasn’t the highlight at all. For me, it was all about his truly skilled, deep intuitive touch.

• 3 months later...
Saw him in Honolulu. Nice place, amazing massage. Mutual touch and release. I left a happy man. He didn't look 52 and obviously takes great care of himself.

Did Ian mention anything about a trip to NYC anytime soon? Ian is one of a kind. I truly enjoyed my time with him.

He is amazing!! I saw him twice when I was back home Hawaii, but live in NYC so would also love to hear if/when he is here! Guess, I’m just lucky to have ties to both lol!

Btw, have to second that he has a beautiful condo in Honolulu and also his massage table is the most comfortable I have been on, heavily padded and with luxurious sheets.