Waco new guy

ericwinters
This topic is 1471 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see him?

I haven’t seen him but have been in contact with him. Very nice guy. He even randomly sent pictures of his current condition out of the blue one day.

I asked him his rate and he requested 3k for a weekend get together. He did not tell me his hourly rate.

I want to meet him but I have things lined up with work and other endeavors that prevents me from doing so. :(

And for those curious, although it’s not listed in his ad... he does kiss. I asked him and he said he does.

Rentmen ad is active again and now indicates location as Dallas instead of Waco.

Pedersin

He’s still in Waco. He just edited his profile to say he’s located in Dallas. He stated in his text to me that it was an easy drive for him to come to Dallas. For non-Texas Forum members Waco is 100 miles due south of Dallas on I-35.

I continue to maintain this guy just toys with potential clients and never has any intention of meeting them. I wish someone would prove me wrong but I’ve got a long litany of texts that prove me right.

• 2 weeks later...
He’s still in Waco. He just edited his profile to say he’s located in Dallas. He stated in his text to me that it was an easy drive for him to come to Dallas. For non-Texas Forum members Waco is 100 miles due south of Dallas on I-35.

I continue to maintain this guy just toys with potential clients and never has any intention of meeting them. I wish someone would prove me wrong but I’ve got a long litany of texts that prove me right.

Sad to say you’re right - got stood up this eve.

Sad to say you’re right - got stood up this eve.[/quote

My next prediction for you is that he’ll contact you in the future asking to get together again. I recommend you give him him a second chance. He will then flake on you again. That’s just his mode of operation. I have saved all of my texts from this guy. He’s flaked on me 9 times in a row now. It’s become a game with me.

I always text back and say “Sure, let’s meet” and then I plan my day accordingly knowing that he’ll never show.

I don’t think he’ll be contacting me again. Things were breaking down in communication beforehand that I think led to him flaking. A few days before I was outlining some when, where, what and was getting one word “yes” replies. Then a couple of hours before time to meet (I’m on a road trip and was making Waco a stop) he texts asking what I want to do in the hour. It seems he had basically ignored my earlier email. Then I got a “I don’t do that” and “I’m not the guy from those videos anymore” from the texts and some back and forth negotiating around something within his limits. So I went ahead and got a room and he didn’t show. Then I checked his cam show (he does one of those cam show deals with his girlfriend) and there he was. He set the time just to mess with me.

Oh - this is after he flaked the first time I tried to do a skype with him to get an idea about him although he showed for the second.

I think its a case of a GFP guy that really only does this on the side when he needs some extra cash or something like that but that’s just my opinion.

I don’t think he’ll be contacting me again. Things were breaking down in communication beforehand that I think led to him flaking. A few days before I was outlining some when, where, what and was getting one word “yes” replies. Then a couple of hours before time to meet (I’m on a road trip and was making Waco a stop) he texts asking what I want to do in the hour. It seems he had basically ignored my earlier email. Then I got a “I don’t do that” and “I’m not the guy from those videos anymore” from the texts and some back and forth negotiating around something within his limits. So I went ahead and got a room and he didn’t show. Then I checked his cam show (he does one of those cam show deals with his girlfriend) and there he was. He set the time just to mess with me.

Oh - this is after he flaked the first time I tried to do a skype with him to get an idea about him although he showed for the second.

I think its a case of a GFP guy that really only does this on the side when he needs some extra cash or something like that but that’s just my opinion.

I think you’re probably right. Sorry you rented a room for a no-show. He’s represents flakiness personified

After three days of back and forth, Pedersin showed up at my house...nice guy, and truly crazy gorgeous. I took him out to dinner afterward and as the night wore on he took me up on my offer to crash at my house for the night. It’s been a good day! =)

So a purely (paid for) platonic evening? :oops:

Gman

• 4 months later...