Elbow Grease question

Steven_Draker
This topic is 6419 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The science says it MAY weaken latex and cause breakage. It has the ability to do that. Nothing says that it MUST do that.

That isn't diminished any because of one user's anecdotal experiences. Even a weakened condom is less likely to break if you put a small dick in it, for instance. You might have different experiences.

Here, you're playing with MAY, MIGHT, and COULD -- all of them shades of gray. ;-)

>The science says it MAY weaken latex and cause breakage. It

>has the ability to do that. Nothing says that it MUST do

>that.

>

>That isn't diminished any because of one user's anecdotal

>experiences. Even a weakened condom is less likely to break if

>you put a small dick in it, for instance.

I just wanted to add--that from personal experience Steven's d-ck is the farthest thing from small.

Gareth

Finding more creative uses for those Deal-a-Meal cards has become my new passtime.

You've got to admire a man who has the tenacity to wear shorts that are nearly cut up to his balls. I've also always wondered who 'bedazzles' Richard's tank-tops for him. I'd think by now that he'd have some kind of exclusive deal with Swarovski.

BN :)

Archived