Massage by CJ (Cody) NYC

MisterMike
This topic is 1322 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just saw Cody yesterday and yes he is adorable. His massage skills are ok but I agree that he’s more “there” than other masseurs I know. He has your full attention and even seductively stares at you when he notices you’re looking at him too ? He did say he took his ads down because he’s trying to limit clients since he does many other things besides his massage work. But he says he will respond for those who are regulars or newbies who have his contact info. I guess seeing him is more for the total experience - gorgeous apartment, gorgeous iconic view, gorgeous sexy hairy masseur - can’t beat that!

Edited by BuddyWorker

Looks like he’s out of the biz. I was a regular then all of a sudden he was totally hit or miss replying to texts. Would schedule an appointment only to cancel right before the appointment. When he didn’t reply to several texts I texted him that this was my final attempt to contact him. He replied apologetically saying he was out of town but we could schedule an appointment for when he got back. We did so, only for him to cancel that morning saying he had a stomach virus. Now he no longer replies to any texts. Flake.

• 1 year later...

He’s back!

kind of....his advert mentions being in Party Hearty Centrale, errrr Puerto Vallarta for all of September.....

anyway.....def a good hire for me a couple years ago -

his cute look & hairy bod got my interest....glad i went & came, errrrr cummed ;)

kind of....his advert mentions being in Party Hearty Centrale, errrr Puerto Vallarta for all of September.....

anyway.....def a good hire for me a couple years ago -

his cute look & hairy bod got my interest....glad i went & came, errrrr cummed ;)

Same here. Saw him once, had a good experience. Sweet, sexy guy.

• 1 month later...

I was lucky enough to book a session with CJ last year when he was in my town for a quick layover. Super sexy handsome man. Loved his furry body although he seemed a little more trimmed when I saw him. Very intense session. I enjoyed how he stares directly into your eyes. So hot! I’m a fan.

me too, before pandemic I had some amazing hot sessions with him, always super sweet and VERY enthusiastic