What Kind Of Bedside Clock Do You Have?

Avalon
This topic is 2029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm afraid to try. I might set the alarm and not be able to unset it. One clock I bought I could not figure out how to set the time but somehow set the alarm but it was early in the morning. I thought it was the smoke detector. I was able to stop it but could not undo it. Finally I put the clock in a sack and beat it to death with a hammer and put it the trash bin behind the building.
Those clocks are quite intuitive, @Avalon, and really NOT difficult to operate and understand. Give it a try, my friend, you won’t regret it!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wear a wrist watch or have a cell phone. One Winter the power was off for 24 hours from 6AM to 6AM. There was a warming center at the VA Hall. I was the only person who showed up. There was no wall clock. Whenever I asked what time it was people looked at the phones.

Over the years I've had several different thermostats in my apartment. Some I could not change. Not even my landlord nor his wife could change it. He had to call the installer to change the temp. The installer had set the heat for 68F at night and 72F during the day. Too cold for me. One week they had to put in three different thermostats. I now have a thermostat I can adjust. I have it set at 78F for both heater and a/c.

Happy to have helped, but slightly worried of my own influence!

Any bad experience, I will deny all responsibility. :p

Yup, start denying...I returned it to Amazon today. The projection display was cool, but I didn’t like the actual color of the device, nor the color of its display. And it never synced to atomic clock time as advertised even after 36 hours.

I’ll still follow your twink recommends though....

Yup, start denying...I returned it to Amazon today. The projection display was cool, but I didn’t like the actual color of the device, nor the color of its display. And it never synced to atomic clock time as advertised even after 36 hours.

I’ll still follow your twink recommends though....

Fair enough.

There are other providers that have very different looking ceiling projection clocks.

When in Europe, that atomic clock synchronisation was nice and easy with my previous Oregon scientific. but here it didn’t happen for me either.