The Vote

deej
This topic is 6401 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

>OK, who did you vote for?

>

>Mario, Joey, or Emmitt?

MARIO - should be the hands down winner IMHO and I would like him to win.

However, I would not be too crushed if Joey took it - what a chest!

As for Emmitt - what a joke. He is about as wooden as the spoon I use to stir the soup. But, although it would piss me off bigtime, I could see him winning just because of his huge sports fanbase. That would be a popularity vote and not based on his dancing ability. Let's face it, he just doesn't have a dancer's body......

Lighten Up! This isn't Ballroom Dancing on PBS! LOL

It's amazing that The Big "E" can move as well and as smoothly as he does, for a Guy his size alone. He definitely has a Natural Charm that the other 2 Show Biz Character's donot have!

They look like a couple of Unemployed CHORUS BOYS to begin with! LOL

He gets my Vote..Hands down. Bald-Waxed Eyebrows and Gym- Dimples don't cut it for me. :p :P :p

I voted for Hillary and thought she looked great in mustard yellow. I also enjoyed her victory speech. I voted for Spitzer, too, and will enjoy the departure of talk-out-of-the-side-of-your-mouth Governor Pataki.

I was delighted to see Senator Rick Santorum lose by a whopping 18%. He may have done good things for the poor but his big, bigoted, hate-filled mouth gave Catholics a bad name. Good riddance.

I wonder if any of these folks know how to dance ballroom. :-)

Guest zipperzone

>Hey Deej.

>You probably dont recognize me, but anyways...hello.

>And what happened to this forum?

>Its dead.

>

This has to be the most self-serving promotional post that has ever hit these boards. It has absolutely nothing to do with the original question? NOTHING!!!

What a jerk - he must be desperate for some business.

Guest zipperzone

>Lighten Up! This isn't Ballroom Dancing on PBS! LOL

>

>It's amazing that The Big "E" can move as well and as smoothly

>as he does, for a Guy his size alone. He definitely has a

>Natural Charm that the other 2 Show Biz Character's donot

>have!

>

>They look like a couple of Unemployed CHORUS BOYS to begin

>with! LOL

>

>He gets my Vote..Hands down. Bald-Waxed Eyebrows and Gym-

>Dimples don't cut it for me. :p :P :p

JT - you ammaze me. Are you really saying that if you could have Mario or Emmet in the sack, you'd pick Emmet? WOW!

Unemployed chorus boys they may indeed be. But if Mario applied for my Chorus Line he would be hired in an instant.

>It has absolutely nothing to do with the original question? NOTHING!!!

hey zip, your response was relevant to the original question in what way? lighten up....sending ya a big 'ol hug :7

Zip..Lately there's enough "Self Serving" Posting by some "Working Guys" on here to start their own...SELF SERVE FORUM!

I'm beginning to think that's the reason for "less Comments" and Conversation from alot of the NON-Working Guys!.....

There's 3 Names JT see's lately and he doesn't even bother, with what their "Self Serving" comments are!

Apparently they have ABSOLUTELY Nothing or any Clients TO DO!

This of course is what "OVER-EXPOSURE" will do to a Career Real Fast!. LOL

:p :P :p

Guest zipperzone

>Zip..LOL Well since you gave me a Choice of a Chorus Boy or

>a Man...

>

>I guess I will have to just say..Give me a Man any DAY or

>NITE... of the week! LOL :p :P :p

Guess I'm glad you would take the "Man" as it leaves the others for me!

I saw tonight that Joey got the heave-ho. That leaves your "Man" and my "Boy" to duke it out. Frankly I must confess that I think the "Man" will probably win, due entirely to his huge sports fan base.

I find that a bit disconcerting as it is supposed to be a DANCE competition, not a popularity contest. As much as you like Emmet, do you really think he is the better dancer? I don't. Mario can dance rings around him and looks twice as professional, IMHO

ZIP..Sport's Fan Base? Lopez's Face has been on TV for over 15 Year's in Reruns....

He has a Popular Show on Animal Planet...

Let's not forget the "Greg Loganis" Life Story Vote also!

"His Body" even recently did a Nip/Tuck. LOL

IF anyone WINS according to "Fan Base" it would be Lopez. The whole point is EMMIT is making the most with the least going in for him.

So therefore, furthermore..Rock On "Big E"...

:p :P :p

>I saw tonight that Joey got the heave-ho. That leaves your

>"Man" and my "Boy" to duke it out. Frankly I must confess that

>I think the "Man" will probably win, due entirely to his huge

>sports fan base.

I was surprised at the result last night too, but only slightly.

Last year, the fans kept Jerry Rice in the competition one show longer than he probably should have stayed. We may be seeing that here. OTOH, I'll give credit where credit is due. The big guy has moves, confidence and poise.

It's a horse race.

Guest zipperzone

>I'll give credit where credit is due.

>The big guy has moves, confidence and poise.

Even if that is true, a person must be vision impaired to think his DANCING is better than Mario's. And once again I repeat - IT'S A DANCE COMPETITION.

>It's a horse race.

That's too!

Do you really think IF "Dance Competition' for the sake of the "Art Form of Dance" were that popular, they would only be shown on PBS?

I still say it should take a little more than "Dimples and a Tight Butt" to Vote for someone.

I doubt the "Big E" is doing this to further his Show Biz Career. That's what makes him appealing to many..IMHO of course.:p :P :p

I'm not so sure Mario was the better of the two but you're right about the popularity contest. A football legend trumps a teen heartthrob any day -- 'muricans like their football!

Mario keeps breaking frame, and his arms routinely fall short of full extension. Emmit doesn't have the hip action, but he has a lot more "presence". To me, it's pretty much a toss up. It's the kind of thing I wouldn't want to call without seeing it live.

Interestingly, one of the entertainment shows interviewed the previously eliminated contestants after the dance show and every one of them thought Emmit would win.

Now if they could just remake that Chippendales movie with Mario in the lead.... ;-)

I'm not so sure Mario was the better of the two but you're right about the popularity contest. A football legend trumps a teen heartthrob any day -- 'muricans like their football!

Mario keeps breaking frame, and his arms routinely fall short of full extension. Emmit doesn't have the hip action, but he has a lot more "presence". To me, it's pretty much a toss up. It's the kind of thing I wouldn't want to call without seeing it live.

Interestingly, one of the entertainment shows interviewed the previously eliminated contestants after the dance show and every one of them thought Emmit would win.

Now if they could just remake that Chippendales movie with Mario in the lead.... ;-)

Guest zipperzone

>I'm not so sure Mario was the better of the two but you're

>right about the popularity contest. A football legend trumps a

>teen heartthrob any day -- 'muricans like their football!

And we should not discount the black vote.

>Mario keeps breaking frame, and his arms routinely fall short

>of full extension. Emmit doesn't have the hip action, but he

>has a lot more "presence".

I don't know about his "presence" but he sure does have a lard ass.

>Interestingly, one of the entertainment shows interviewed the

>previously eliminated contestants after the dance show and

>every one of them thought Emmit would win.

That's because they all recognized that his sports star fame would be the deciding factor. And here's stupid little me thinking the dancing mattered.

Re: THE MAN RULES!!!!! JT has Spoken The Truth..Once again...

Well actually it's JT that usually rules... as I ordinarily have great respect for your opinions, but you are off base in this case...

Mario is not only freaking hot, but I would love to get lost in those dimples... especially the dimples he surely has on his butt... plus JT he some how looks "trainable as well"! ;) ;)

;)

Archived