KurtisWolfe in Austin Tx

freecahill1965
This topic is 2014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The summary here is that @Kurtis Wolfe is fantastic with clients and a great time. But if he doesn't need a client to fill his schedule (or wallet), don't expect communication or even the courtesy of a reply. So try, and if you don't hear back, move along.

I also kind of agree that the 'I don't give a fuck' thing adds to the appeal. As the sub guy anyway, it definitely adds to the alpha demanding persona that turns me on. For those frustrated by this, there are lots of other options.

All I can say is that I contacted @Kurtis Wolfe last minute while on a plane due to a flight change to see my son. He responded to me in quickly and confirm an appoitment with no difficulty. As a matter of fact, I gave him so little lead time I was not expecting him to accommodate me but he squeezed me it and the experience was awesome.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two experiences with Kurtis: One: I reached out to him for an appointment in NY, he replied, he confirmed later, he was there at our agreed-on time, the sex was fantastic, and we had great post-sex conversation. Two: Some time later, I booked a session with him, but the day before came down with the flu. When I cancelled, he was incredibly gracious about it and wished me well. So either I totally lucked out with Kurtis both times, or it’s just that he’s a pro and a real nice guy. I’m figuring it’s the latter. Looking forward to seeing him again, and again.

At this time I do not have any travel plans for NYC and I'm not sure when I'll be back up that way. As always, keep an eye on my RentMen or FriendBoy ad for my travel schedule.

I have had the privilege of meeting Kurtis twice, once in Austin and NYC, it took time to align our schedules, and for him to travel to my Austin hotel far from downtown) but so glad we could make it happen. I am so happy I had the opportunity to meet. The most professional and thoughtful guy, tops (pun intended) on my list. Best wishes in 2019. Look forward to it again. Until then I can follow him on Twitter etc, for thought-provoking comments and many smiles.