Billy Magnussen

Avalon
This topic is 1988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Those photos were from the incredibly funny play Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike. Billy played Spike. It takes a very smart actor to play dumb and with a great cast including Sigourney Weaver, David Hyde Pierce and Kristine Weaver, Billy was in many ways the highlight of the show. Maybe the fact that he’s a real hunk made him stand out for me. Also in the movie version of Into the Woods, Billy sang Agony with Chris Pine. The two of them were hysterically funny. If you haven’t seen the movie I’d highly recommend it.

Edited by foxy

Those photos were from the incredible funny play Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike. Billy played Spike. It takes a very smart actor to play dumb and with a great cast including Sigourney Weaver, David Hyde Pierce and Kristine Weaver, Billy was in many ways the highlight of the show. Maybe the fact that he’s a real hunk made him stand out for me. Also in the movie version of Into the Woods Billy sang Agony with Chris Pine. The two of them were hysterically funny. If you haven’t seen the movie I’d highly recommend it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Woods_(film)

• 1 month later...
Also in the movie version of Into the Woods, Billy sang Agony with Chris Pine. The two of them were hysterically funny. If you haven’t seen the movie I’d highly recommend it.

In the first scene when Magnussen appears, he rides in on a horse. They shot it just exactly so when he dismounts we get to see his butt.