411 Brad Geminii in Ft Lauderdale

Hung_Cody
This topic is 1794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I never connected with him in person but we met on grinder when I was in his neck of the words. He seemed genuine and I ended up getting his Snapchat and following him there. From all accounts he lives a very straight lifestyle with cars and dogs and the whole redneck 9 yards including a “well rounded” girlfriend (baby mama?) lol. If I recall he is more versatile than top, and loves attention on and in his bottom. So, hooray for anyone who connects with him!

He texted me back but totally flaked on our plans for that night (just didn't text back or anything). Then he got back the next day with a weak apology and made it seem like he was doing me a favor by rescheduling something at a time I wasn't even interested in.

Blah. No thanks.

Fortunately I've been doing well on Grindr in Ft Lauderdale for free so worst that will happen is I save $$$$$ :D

He texted me back but totally flaked on our plans for that night (just didn't text back or anything). Then he got back the next day with a weak apology and made it seem like he was doing me a favor by rescheduling something at a time I wasn't even interested in.

Blah. No thanks.

Fortunately I've been doing well on Grindr in Ft Lauderdale for free so worst that will happen is I save $$$$$ :D

Hung Cody, i have that same thing happen to me also when i visit ft lau. meet guys for free on Grindr and Growlr , dont have time to hire LOL

• 8 months later...