411 NYC, MasseurPeter

NotMike
This topic is 2026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fake. I saw him and it was a nightmare. He is NOT the same guy in the pictures, but I still thought he was kind of cute and felt awkward to leave after I had came so I went through with it. Bad idea.

One of the worst massages I’ve ever had in my life. Pressure was all wrong. I’m not a guy that likes being covered in oil/lotion. The less, the better, but he used

almost none and it felt rough like he was scraping over my skin rather than gliding because of very little oil. He didn’t really seem like he knew what he was doing. He kept awkwardly apologizing for random things like he would knock over the oil bottle or something and apologize a lot.

He used a drape, which I actually don’t mind, unlike most members on this forum. If a sensual massage is done right with a drape, I think it makes it even more sensual because of the ‘will he won’t he’ build-up, but he didn’t. He actively avoided that area even after he had me turn over. When the 60 minutes was up, he asked if I wanted longer and I told him no. Got my stuff. Got dressed and headed for the door. When I was at the door I stuffed a wad of $60 into his hands as I was opening the door and walked out immediately after. The elevator door was opening as he steps into the hallway and calls out, “umm sir. It’s $135.” but I just got in the elevator and let the doors close.

There was NO way I was paying more than $100 in that situation. He honestly didn’t even deserve the $60 and should consider himself lucky I paid him even that. Besides being baited and scammed, it was easily one of the worst massages of my life and I’ve had a lot. At least give a good technical massage if you’re gonna bait....

Fake. I saw him and it was a nightmare. He is NOT the same guy in the pictures, but I still thought he was kind of cute and felt awkward to leave after I had came so I went through with it. Bad idea.

One of the worst massages I’ve ever had in my life. Pressure was all wrong. I’m not a guy that likes being covered in oil/lotion. The less, the better, but he used

almost none and it felt rough like he was scraping over my skin rather than gliding because of very little oil. He didn’t really seem like he knew what he was doing. He kept awkwardly apologizing for random things like he would knock over the oil bottle or something and apologize a lot.

He used a drape, which I actually don’t mind, unlike most members on this forum. If a sensual massage is done right with a drape, I think it makes it even more sensual because of the ‘will he won’t he’ build-up, but he didn’t. He actively avoided that area even after he had me turn over. When the 60 minutes was up, he asked if I wanted longer and I told him no. Got my stuff. Got dressed and headed for the door. When I was at the door I stuffed a wad of $60 into his hands as I was opening the door and walked out immediately after. The elevator door was opening as he steps into the hallway and calls out, “umm sir. It’s $135.” but I just got in the elevator and let the doors close.

There was NO way I was paying more than $100 in that situation. He honestly didn’t even deserve the $60 and should consider himself lucky I paid him even that. Besides being baited and scammed, it was easily one of the worst massages of my life and I’ve had a lot. At least give a good technical massage if you’re gonna bait....

Sorry you had this experience, but thank you for sharing with us. So frustrating that so many of these guys false advertise.

I know it is difficult and I have to keep reminding myself all the time:

If it seems too good,... well... don't let your horniness take over.

A guy this hot doing therapeutic/sensual/erotic(!) for $135, come on!

Nothing good can come out of this, you are in for serious upcharges if he is real or it's simply a scammer trying to make "easy" $135.

Especially if it's a new ad, scams come and go fast. And if he is real and hot and hangs around, you can bet the price will go up in a New York minute, that's just how markets work.

PS Another example, and as I discovered when I forgot my own advice, this guy is real but clueless about the massage and what most of us would consider sensual and especially erotic. I guess it's not a complete disaster for those happy to see a hot straight dude naked for $130, but if that's all you are going to get, you might as well go to a strip club and get a better deal.

https://rentmasseur.com/Santi

A simple rule to remember:

(Hot)+(Erotic/Sensual)+(under $150)=AVOID.

Especially if you don't get good feedback here from MULTIPLE forum members.

Edited by Capitano