Adonis 9th anniversary party dust-up?

Ichabod
This topic is 2042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know what happened at the Adonis 9th anniversary party this past Saturday? Tim's email yesterday referred mysteriously to some kind of malicious "interruption," but I have no idea what he's talking about. Anyone care to explain?

Here's that section of the email:

But before all that good stuff, obviously we had quite the distraction for those of you who were there. Anyone who knows me or has followed Adonis over the years knows I'd make a very lousy press agent and/or spokes person, as I'm no fan of speaking in platitudes or creating false narratives to try and make me/Adonis look good when challenges are thrown our way, of which we've had many in our 9 years. I simply respect the intelligence and character of those who support these events too much to be untruthful.

I'll keep things short and to the point, as overall the night was great, The interruption we experienced was obviously not random and clearly motivated by malice. That being said, I'm neither upset by it nor do I somehow feel like a victim. This is what I signed up for. I'm not the only one who experiences challenges related to their work or life. The lessons I've learned through this vehicle called Adonis are truly a gift, both good and bad. Responsibility is a gift. Accountability and the constant opportunity to work on and improve my own personal leadership skills, of which I fail routinely in pursuit of, are also blessings.

Got there around 11 and there were 4 cops in the place... got a drink and by 11:30 two more cops had shown up. They planted themselves right at the entrance to the lapdance area. Put a damper on the entire place by 11:45 I gave up and left. Very disappointing evening

It was a remarkable sight. At one point there were 6 cops lined up across the bar and the dancers were pretty calm and cool and continued to mingle and flirt. Tim was in control throughout and there was absolutely no panic. After the cops left the show continued as usual. There was a hot collection of guys. A surprise find was a muscular Asian guy Sunny - you don't see too many Asian dancers - and this one is sexy AF he gave me a very nice time.

It was a remarkable sight. At one point there were 6 cops lined up across the bar and the dancers were pretty calm and cool and continued to mingle and flirt. Tim was in control throughout and there was absolutely no panic. After the cops left the show continued as usual. There was a hot collection of guys. A surprise find was a muscular Asian guy Sunny - you don't see too many Asian dancers - and this one is sexy AF he gave me a very nice time.

If this is who you are talking about, he is quite mesmerizing to look at.

44023168_1107224429453582_3374803808763772928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=a0d1481478206b9a59735ecb6e1db6ea&oe=5C8806AD

Any info on him? Straight/gay, any side work?

http://instinctmagazine.com/sites/instinctmagazine.com/files/styles/large/public/images/blog_posts/Ryan%20Shea/2018/10/24/Adonis%209-%20Year%20Anniversary%207.jpg?itok=-HRIxVn_

Javier is more my taste... he is an inferno... I am sure he is straight.

http://instinctmagazine.com/sites/instinctmagazine.com/files/styles/large/public/images/blog_posts/Ryan%20Shea/2018/10/24/Adonis%209-%20Year%20Anniversary%207.jpg?itok=-HRIxVn_

Not for me though, and not hoping for straight. Gladly take Bi

He’s one hot guy. Many dances with him. Not sure of his sexuality, but I’m willing to bet he’s gay. Makes not difference, he is hot and not sure how he packs it all in those skimpy bikinis he wears. On top of it, he’s a nice guy as well