Bodyguard - Netflix

LoveNDino
This topic is 1884 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

Continued my evening Netflix parade of shows. Tried watching Shitt$ Creek tonight (after watching Roma) and had to switch it off. Probably won't try again.

Instead watched epi 1 of Bodyguard. Liked it. I'll continue with epi 2. It's one of those thrillers with an edge. I am drawn to a lot of British television so Bodyguard seems like it will be my cup o' tea.

16121240-high_res-bodyguard-432eafa.jpg?quality=45&crop=1109px,335px,2385px,1589px&resize=620,413

The King of the North is back....2 episodes into this sexy thriller and I'm hooked.

Richard Madden is sexy! By jove, he is...

Excellent series with some shockers I never saw coming! Of course, Richard Madden is hot and hunky but he's an excellent actor, too! David Budd, the character Madden plays, is a flawed, quite human "hero" who tends to try to be 'by the book' but fails in so many ways, which makes the plot twists even better throughout the series.

TruHart1 :cool:

• 1 month later...