I Had Company Today

Avalon
This topic is 2049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For years there was a guy who'd go through the garbage bin behind the building to get collect bottles. We were talking once and it was a lot easier if I just put mine in sack to give him. I'm the only one in the building who saves them for him. I've been doing this for a number of years now.

He came by today. Last time was maybe six weeks ago. He takes out the garbage. Today was the first day I've paid him. $20. There were somethings I needed him to do like change a light bulb. Move some things around. & etc..

Any social interaction is a good thing. Do you look out the windows? With climate change you might have beachfront property now. If so make your beach a nude only beach and order a pair of binoculars from Amazon. Maybe some Belami guys will frequent your beach.:):)

My bed is near the sliding glass door and sometimes while in bed I take a peek in the morning to see whether the car windows are frosted. Sometimes I'll see a cat.

My apartment is long and narrow and faces West and fronts on blacktop. Because of the heat my windows are covered with bookcases in front of them.

Edited by Avalon

Oh my! That reminds me of my cat when we lived in Hawaii. I got a call from one of my 5th floor neighbors complaining that his Christmas tree was meowing at him. The problem was that I lived on the 7th floor; Another time she made it down to the 3rd floor.

Thank-you for the pleasant trip down memory lane.

Is the cat a stray or belong to a neighbor? I was taking care of a friend's cat. Let it out on the balcony and it crawled under the partition to the neighbor's balcony. freaked the guy out who lived there to look out his window and see a cat on the 8th floor balcony!!!!:D:D

Is the cat a stray or belong to a neighbor? I was taking care of a friend's cat. Let it out on the balcony and it crawled under the partition to the neighbor's balcony. freaked the guy out who lived there to look out his window and see a cat on the 8th floor balcony!!!!:D:D

I live on the ground floor. There are two cats that hang out around the building. I don't think it belongs to him but one neighbor puts out food for them. He even put up a ball on a string for them to play with. Sometimes there would be little cat paw prints on the cars.