OMG.....A night in heaven....FunNicolas

Poincare
This topic is 2020 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I mentioned this discussion to Funnicolas and as a result the offending “borrowed” pics have been removed and the remaining ones are of “Nicolas” himself. He’s very new to this and extremely cautious about putting his face out there in this context. Can’t blame him really, though he admits he made a mistake using someone else’s pics and has corrected it.

When I questioned him on the specifics of what activities he'd actually engage in, he equivocated and wouldn't give me a firm answer as to whether he would give as well as receive various foreplay activities. Also, one of his pics comes up as Benjamin Godfre and others are definitely of the model Steve Boyd as they appear when you search Boyd's name on line.

Did he ever give you a firm answer on activities he engage in?

I mentioned this discussion to Funnicolas and as a result the offending “borrowed” pics have been removed and the remaining ones are of “Nicolas” himself. He’s very new to this and extremely cautious about putting his face out there in this context. Can’t blame him really, though he admits he made a mistake using someone else’s pics and has corrected it.

He says he's removed "borrowed" pictures? I see that he removed the picture of Steve Boyd, but his ad still has a picture of Benjamin Godfre. What's up with that?

This is his first week in the biz.....I could see he was nervous, since I was his third client ever. But he was such a pro.

And I didn’t mention the conversation, but he is quite bright, inquisitive and funny. The connection and bonding felt so comfortable.....and awesome kisser, though he do that selectively.

This is his first week in the biz.....I could see he was nervous, since I was his third client ever. But he was such a pro.

And I didn’t mention the conversation, but he is quite bright, inquisitive and funny. The connection and bonding felt so comfortable.....and awesome kisser, though he do that selectively.

Man you NYers have all the fun :p

He said he’s having a photoshoot soon to replace all the fake pics on his ad. He sent me face pics. I told him he didn’t need other guys’ pictures.

I sent him that picture of Godfre. He “lol’ed”

I think the only fake pic now is the one on the couch

He said he’s having a photoshoot soon to replace all the fake pics on his ad. He sent me face pics. I told him he didn’t need other guys’ pictures.

I sent him that picture of Godfre. He “lol’ed”

I think the only fake pic now is the one on the couch

Progress! :)

This topic is 2020 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.