David Anthony in Philadelphia

Jeffster
This topic is 2039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My big fantasy has long been David Anthony. To me, he’d be well worth a short trip to Philly.

I know he has a few good reviews on Daddy’s. Any good feedback from people on here?

I contacted him recently and he not only responded promptly, he was really nice. I also like the fact that he can turn into a fucking machine on a dime, it seems. In his movies, he seems to be one of those guys whose cock has a mind of its own and just takes over, turning him into a bull only concerned about his own pleasure.

I’m an alpha male but I like the idea of having the tables turned on me.

Any 411?

https://rentmen.eu/DavidAnthony

Edited by Jeffster

I saw DA about 10 times over the course of 2 years. It’s been about a year since I saw him last. As of last year, at least, he was looking great in his late 40s (is my guess; his ad says 40 which is bs but who cares) and still lean-muscled and about 6% body fat, sporting that famous 9-inch fat cock. He was incredibly skillful in getting that whopper inside me. (BTW, he plays safe only.) He’s incredibly professional, dependable, and a very nice man who likes engaging with his clients - it’s not just a financial transaction to him. I recommend him highly. Two downsides: he can’t host if that’s what you want, and he is a cigarette smoker but somehow that didn’t bother me; I had my mouth on other things. PM me for more detail if you want.

I had a good time with David Anthony when I visited Philly 3 years ago. My goodness, is that man handsome! And he's also kind, personable, humorous, and pretty sweet. He was in very good shape, and his member is as advertised. I'd never actually seen any of his videos like the OP has, so I never went into the session with any preconceived ideas of how David would perform. I can only say that I really enjoyed spending time with him. Best of luck!

I met him several year ago, really nice guy, personable and man what a whopper of a tool...too big for me unfortunately. Only downside was he and his clothes smelled heavily of cigarette smoke.

Thats such a major turn off for me. And it's a pity as I find him super hot

Maybe you could ask him if he could vape for the time you are together?

I saw him once at IML in 2011. He was incredible looking. I was still hiring then, and I called him up a few months later to see if he was ever versatile. He wasn't. :( But he was incredibly friendly on the phone call even after we found out we weren't a match.

Gman

I think I want him to show up to my hotel right after the gym. No smokers smell...just sweat.

Unfortunately smokers smell of smoke to me 24/7. Mouthwash doesnt work as it smells to me like smokers breath mixed with mouthwash. Oddly enough I dont mind cigars, so its something chemical in cigarettes I have a strong aversion to-and it attaches itself to their hair, breath and skin. I am just hyper sensitive to it I guess. In one way I wish I weren't, but in another it saves me on hiring any more guys!

I concur with Cliff. The last time I saw him was earlier in the year. he's another guy I wish I had more time to see. (Come on Mega Millions!!!)

DA is awesome. Handsome. Caring. Kind and fun to talk to. He is incredibly smart. We often talk about science and physics at some point during our meetups. However, in a heartbeat, he can switch off that gentle manner and become this masculine in command sex machine.

I don't bottom often and he is one the few that I give it up to. :p I've briefly mentioned some of the times he and I spent together on the forum. I'm not into kink but there are kinky things I've done with him and as of yet no one else... that were so hot. I was already a fan, but you know a guy is hot and great at what he does when you can have a session (without penetrative sex) and both of you end up spent satisfied and sweaty.

That man could do just about anything he wants with me. :D

As has been mentioned, he is a smoker, which doesn't bother me. If you're remotely sensitive he might not appeal to you. He is very easy going. Asking him if he is willing to do whatever to suppress the possible smokey smell probably wouldn't bother him.