Bang Massage

Wanderoz

Howdy gentlemen. Just came back from a session with Bruno: https://rentmasseur.com/bang_massage. Just left a review on the site.

I would definitely recommend him if Thai massage is your preferred modality. It's done on the floor and you are stretched and twisted like a pretzel! He is very handsome (my type) with a tight body. It is totally legit Thai session on the floor. It is therapeutic but I opted for the nude one so we were both nude and wonderful things happen when 2 naked bodies are in close proximity with one another =)

I told him his pricing was confusing especially the "fully clothed" section in his ad. For the "fully clothed" option - BOTH of you are clothed (as done in traditional Thai sessions) but the client may opt to wear light clothing (shirt and shorts - he said can provide them if you don't have them) or the client strip down to just the underwear. Bruno remains fully clothed. The naked option - BOTH are naked.

He is not from Berlin or German. He is Brazilian. He was in Berlin before NYC and he said that he could not change his locale on RM to NYC.

Thanks for that clarification, BuddyWorker.

Thank you BuddyWorker for the detailed information on your visit. Based on Bruno's comments regarding Thai Yoga work, I was assuming it would be a form Thai massage. I totally concur that wonderful things do happen when 2 naked bodies are in close proximity with one another during a nude Thai massage. So far I have not found too many providers with this specialization. Something for the 2020 to do list. Thanks again for taking one for the team.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the plunge and also recommend. Thai massage is different, mostly assisted stretches, but doing it with a very hot, fit partner is very enjoyable in the end. Lots of body contact -- and his body is toned-yoga-amazing. I left very, very happy.

He said he leaves the 24th. And easy to get to, right off the B/C subway at 103. I'd go back

• 1 year later...

Brono is stunningly beautiful in person, especially nude. He’s also an interesting conversationalist. Unfortunately, I didn’t find the technique to be as therapeutic as Western massage, and even more disappointingly, the experience lacked sensually. Mutual nudity only added a level of frustration. I would only return to this style fully clothed and with a much lower price.

8 hours ago, Massageislife said:

Brono is stunningly beautiful in person, especially nude. He’s also an interesting conversationalist. Unfortunately, I didn’t find the technique to be as therapeutic as Western massage, and even more disappointingly, the experience lacked sensually. Mutual nudity only added a level of frustration. I would only return to this style fully clothed and with a much lower price.

Thanks for saving me that cash!  I was about to book today, but worried that it would be the frustrating, blue-ball experience you just described.

• 1 month later...

I had three amazing experiences with him in NYC a couple of years back.  Incredible stretching and Thai techniques.  Nude, mutual touch, super sensual.  I think it's definitely about whatever chemistry he is feeling with the person (and I was lucky we had it) and that he doesn't want to feel obligated to deliver or promise anything more than a Thai massage.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. Been a reader for a little while, but never posted anything before.

I had a session with Bruno not too long ago. Price is a little steep imo but overall I would say I was satisfied. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Went for the nude option, and while there can be an inherent sensuality to nudity, it was otherwise pretty non-sensual. Based on some of the other posts, perhaps I was just not bold enough to let my hands wander?

Speaking to his apparent stance on the whole therapeutic/sensual services thing, I will say he did seem to confirm that the massage was finished before asking if there was anything else I would like to do. I assume this is where the good ole "ymmv" kicks in.

Edited by Oakley07

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Wanderoz said:

Finally took the plunge & was bored shitless. I should have just got up & left. Very average & repetitive massage. Very average & repetitive person as well. When he offered HE, I almost said, “You have got to be kidding me!”. 

“Almost” 😝