Leo in LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 1105 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was therapeutic when I saw him, very quiet. His apartment was in the front and rather than go through the front entrance, he had me climb through the patio area. Maybe he had roommates as I could hear a movie going as I was getting a massage. Decent massage, but music player was horrible and there were skips and static/feedback that he could ignore but it was annoying. I had no desire to return.

Edited by ldcr

It was therapeutic when I saw him, very quiet. His apartment was in the front and rather than go through the front entrance, he had me climb through the patio area. Maybe he had roommates as I could hear a movie going as I was getting a massage. Decent massage, but music player was horrible and there was skips and static/feedback that he could ignore but it was annoying. I had no desire to return.

that was the old place yes. I have not been to the new one. He was extraordinary interactive with me after the first few sessions could very well be YMMV kinda guy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...