411 on HungWarren in LA area

LivingnLA
This topic is 2027 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I'm considering contacting HungWarren and taking one for the team by being the first person to hire him. It occurs to me that I've only previously hired men with a number of reviews, so they have established track records.

Any advice on things I should do if I decide to take the plunge on HungWarren since he is completely unknown? (items to discuss with him, safety precautions I should take, etc.)

To me his ad is quite clear and he shows what you are needing and wanting. He most likely is erring on the side of caution by not having a face pic due to a job or family or gf/wife discovering what he is doing. I had one lady from this site start dm’ing me after I posted I had met with a certain scort to see what we did in bed etc as he was her b/f .. I didn’t respond. But oh I did meet him numerous times and still do. His ad was changed to delete his face pics and now is not up at all

So I'm considering contacting HungWarren and taking one for the team by being the first person to hire him. It occurs to me that I've only previously hired men with a number of reviews, so they have established track records.

Any advice on things I should do if I decide to take the plunge on HungWarren since he is completely unknown? (items to discuss with him, safety precautions I should take, etc.)

@inquirer, cheers to you for taking the risk. Presumably, he's new to the business so his protocols are probably spotty.

For me, I would want to confirm he understands safety, seems responsible, and is frequently tested. It appears he's only into being sucked, which is safer than other forms of sex. However, there are many STDs that are easily transmitted via unprotected oral sex. I would want to be comfortable that he understands those risks and understands the responsibility he has to be regularly tested and honest to clients.

I'm intrigued because he comes across as a straight guy who just wants to be sucked off, which can be fun a time or two, especially with a massive cock like the one in the pics.

Also, I would not invite him to your home, nor give your real name, and use a burner number. But, I'm very discreet and cautious so I'm very careful about such things.

To me his ad is quite clear and he shows what you are needing and wanting. He most likely is erring on the side of caution by not having a face pic due to a job or family or gf/wife discovering what he is doing. I had one lady from this site start dm’ing me after I posted I had met with a certain scort to see what we did in bed etc as he was her b/f .. I didn’t respond. But oh I did meet him numerous times and still do. His ad was changed to delete his face pics and now is not up at all

Well said and damn, you're a lucky muthafucker. :p

@inquirer, cheers to you for taking the risk. Presumably, he's new to the business so his protocols are probably spotty.

For me, I would want to confirm he understands safety, seems responsible, and is frequently tested. It appears he's only into being sucked, which is safer than other forms of sex. However, there are many STDs that are easily transmitted via unprotected oral sex. I would want to be comfortable that he understands those risks and understands the responsibility he has to be regularly tested and honest to clients.

I'm intrigued because he comes across as a straight guy who just wants to be sucked off, which can be fun a time or two, especially with a massive cock like the one in the pics.

Also, I would not invite him to your home, nor give your real name, and use a burner number. But, I'm very discreet and cautious so I'm very careful about such things.

So his ad says, "Please only Email here" so I emailed him via Rent Men, and according to Rent Men, he hasn't logged on in two days. Maybe he will log on eventually, and I will hear from him. LOL

I do wonder why he lists a phone number but specifies "please only e-mail here."

The ad reads like my dream guy for low-key friendly non-reciprocal oral service. The hashtag #100fororal is enticing. The fact that he lists himself as versatile, and that versatility is also implied in some of his other hashtags is unexpected.

I do wonder why he lists a phone number but specifies "please only e-mail here."

The ad reads like my dream guy for low-key friendly non-reciprocal oral service. The hashtag #100fororal is enticing. The fact that he lists himself as versatile, and that versatility is also implied in some of his other hashtags is unexpected.

Stop reading my mind. It's a scary place. :eek: